Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dominating
    boomb

Killing Spree
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyboy View Post
    also can you either 1v1 me like you challenged or get off this website ill say it again thanks
    so u can dodge for month+ or however long and then when im unfit to play you think you're slick? lol

either way all i know is i shit in your mouth in some scrims and then you started obsessing with me, begging my then teammates to kick me in pubs, and talking about me w/o getting me in your games in the worst players thread lol

and then i respond saying you're bad, post a clip (only one i had sadly) of me killing you mid in a scrim, and you continue to post about me without even getting me in your games lol

soon as i am fit for play i will go back on my 1v1 loser quits dota for life

just the whole timeline looks SO bad on you lol

all good i support your wave man losing SEVERELY to people 3000 mmr lower than you is a psychologically damaging prospect and you're pulling through okay
    Henry_dota is evolving into a great poster and great human being. It has not been an easy path - nor a short one. Tread lightly, lest you crush the larvae of his amelioration underfoot before they molt into beautiful butterflies.
    purples a fucking psycopath
    you guys wouldn't stop making fun of him and now you've made him a regular poster. this is divine justice...
    henry_dota plays dota the way dota is meant to be played

Dominating
    1st

Quote Originally Posted by inthe6 View Post
    so u can dodge for month+ or however long and then when im unfit to play you think you're slick? lol

either way all i know is i shit in your mouth in some scrims and then you started obsessing with me, begging my then teammates to kick me in pubs, and talking about me w/o getting me in your games in the worst players thread lol

and then i respond saying you're bad, post a clip (only one i had sadly) of me killing you mid in a scrim, and you continue to post about me without even getting me in your games lol

all good i support your wave man losing SEVERELY to people 3000 mmr lower than you is a psychologically damaging prospect and you're pulling through okay

He typed like 6 characters. Which prompted you to type 100. U are a bitch lol

Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    He typed like 6 characters. Which prompted you to type 100. U are a bitch lol
    That's a lot more than 100 characters #plasma

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    this shit is getting spicy.

I think it's actually pretty generous to offer henry a 1v1 seeing as he can't even get an FPL vouch.

We all know ur scared henry it's ok just admit u overplayed ur hand and ur sorry and we'll all forget about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`

Plasma shouldn't be allowed to participate in DotA related discussions until he clears 2.5k
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

The biggest bitch is a bad gamer

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    lmfao do 2.5k mmr players even play? I feel like they just queue up run to lanes and hit each other, press all their buttons and let the game decide who wins.

Plasma is literally sub 2k you should ask him

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    #plasma

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Plasma is literally sub 2k you should ask him
    Hey dont throw me under the bus now this thread is for sammyboy

Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    That's a lot more than 100 characters #plasma
    this is why I ignore delusionals and intolerables

Dominating
    ain't under my skin

Dominating
    If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Dominating
    You go to the forest, find the fallen tree and use it for what its worth.

#Resource

Godlike
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    inthe6 is the biggest loser alive actually boasting how he's better than noblewingz in fpl chat and saying hes the best drafter when he just picks chen and gets carried insanely hard every game my god you are actually so fucking delusional and stupid youd get slammed 1v1 mid by anyone who's even accidently gone mid 1 time 5 years ago

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    how do people even fpl anyway? I dont understand lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by inthe6 View Post

go through my post history and notice ive been spamming you in threads for the past month to manup and 1v1 but you ignored me everytime. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast