Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE DENDI

FREE DENDI

title

No
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Reread the Orlando shooting thread and try to tell me he wasn't a valuable member of this forum

Steam ID
    idk he sucked man
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

Numeta was not a formidable opponent like dondo
    conspiracy theorist is a term created by the CIA to discredit anyone not in on the corruption.

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

his time is gone though and we know it was other user(s) so instead of unbanning dendi we need a new one.
    conspiracy theorist is a term created by the CIA to discredit anyone not in on the corruption.

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Quote Originally Posted by Huber View Post
    his time is gone though and we know it was other user(s) so instead of unbanning dendi we need a new one.
    ? Dendi was a unique user

I changed my mind

Yes

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    ? Dendi was a unique user
    Then they should make a new account and start again

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Steam ID
    Canada_Grrl
    I will give Dendi an account. Dw about it Hubes

Alright, this guilt has been plaguing me for a while: Dendi was a multiaccount. Alightsoul and I worked very hard together to create a believable persona. Each post was carefully crafted over discord and reviewed by both of us before it was made, missing us of the possibility that two distinct posting styles emerged.

I even started a fake feud with asoul spanning this forum and reaching into the flatsix discord to try to throw you all off our trail.

I've only decided to reveal this information now, as it has become clear Dendi will never be unbanned.

At some point, did Dendi really have a life of his own? Did our carefully crafted caricature gain enough personality to be considered his own, living, breathing individual? These are questions I must struggle with now, after his death. RIP Dendi. You are gone, but not forgotten

Calling bullshit on that.

Believe what you want. I don't have to prove shit to you

Asoul will probably deny it, because he hasn't wanted to tell anyone about Dendi, but fuck him, you all deserve to know

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    Alright, this guilt has been plaguing me for a while: Dendi was a multiaccount. Alightsoul and I worked very hard together to create a believable persona. Each post was carefully crafted over discord and reviewed by both of us before it was made, missing us of the possibility that two distinct posting styles emerged.

I even started a fake feud with asoul spanning this forum and reaching into the flatsix discord to try to throw you all off our trail.

I've only decided to reveal this information now, as it has become clear Dendi will never be unbanned.

At some point, did Dendi really have a life of his own? Did our carefully crafted caricature gain enough personality to be considered his own, living, breathing individual? These are questions I must struggle with now, after his death. RIP Dendi. You are gone, but not forgotten

whats a Sans battlefury

Bullshit.
    1. You all played in the same mafia games.
    2. You played at different times.
    3. It was obvious that Dendi's first language was not English.
    4. He (or one of the club) has programming skill that neither of you possess.
    Fake news.

? i have thsoe skills
    Last edited by yns; October 16th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Are you claiming you wrote the Dendi Mafia ranking program? And the DendiCoin? ISDID.

I seriously doubt it dude.

You're a complete mong if you think any of those projects we're anything beyond some basic scripting. I could've done them in fucking excel lmak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast