Steam ID
    ironstove_

All right all right so it's finally happened

I have developed some extreme RSI in my right hand so I'm no longer able to use it as I once was actually just painful to do anything at this point so I'm now relying on you using my left hand to navigate with my mouse and I effectively and typing everything that I want. Or at least I'm saying everything that I want to type using Google Chrome. I'm actually really surprised by how good this speech to text application is like really surprised course it doesn't get all of the grammar correct but I think for the most part it's doing a pretty spectacular job and it's also not putting any sort of strain on my wrist so I hope that my new form of communication Still Remains effective with you guys and yeah wish me the best of luck on the road to recovery thank you guys and I love you all kiss kiss hug hug XOXO gay

Kys

Sorry to hear that

Beyond Grantlike
    i didnt read your post but ive got trigger finger in my left middle finger it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite_Regen View Post
    Oh Deer
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    miasma
    send me graveyard

Steam ID
    miasma
    or is it discord

Games over so you can post it here

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    There was a mafia discord but no graveyard. Nobody asked for one. Honestly mafia discord is dead nothing to read lol

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Need another person to create a thread.. i hit my 2 thread limit. I can host another, it's pretty easy since I have the bot doing all the work. I'll try to get it to a workable point, alternatively if someone wants to try to run it themselves I can send the code over, but you need to be prepared to install python on your machine and read logs to see when shit breaks so you can contact me to try to fix/patch it.

wow, writing that out made me realize i am not in the mood to do that rn LOL.

i cant make it since im out of threads for the day but someone can feel free to use my title "ironstove game 2 electric jiggaboo"

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    i cant make it since im out of threads for the day but someone can feel free to use my title "ironstove game 2 electric jiggaboo"
    LOL quotevoted

make the thread!