Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Steam ID
    ironstove_

Posting big losses/gains thread

Salt on dem wounds

Yknow Numetas gonna post in this thread about big gains with 0 proof rite
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    Salt on dem wounds

You still got bitcoins?
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Yknow Numetas gonna post in this thread about big gains with 0 proof rite

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    My credit uniom gave me 20 dollars in february #highroller
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    im only losing in the 100s right now, need to up my losing game

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    You still got bitcoins?
    NOPE.

Na dota poster followed me on instagram
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

Didnt smoke weed in a week
    You are absolutely lost.
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    Na dota poster followed me on instagram
    U liked my post first BUD
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

i hope you lose all of your possessions trading stocks

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea, puts doing good. Selling the 370/380 call spread would have worked fine as well, just less upside, I think and about equal risk in this case.

Anyway, I picked jan expiry because the time premium looked cheap so I said why not. The extra price for the massive amount of time seemed like a good deal based on my experience seeing how they're priced... I'll clear house if TSLA hits 260ish and decide if I want to go long around March of next year based on the news that comes out

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Meanwhile I got my ass FUCKED doing two full retard trades 1. Shorting a company I knew nothing about only because I thought the technicals showed a reversal when a guy linked me in a trade chat.

2. Removing my hedges on natural gas thinking its going to be mostly upward movement last week. Oh boy I as I fucking wrong and this was mainly responsible for the majority of that loss you see in the op.

Anyway, I am slowly clawing back my losses from last week, and it was a good wake up call and slap in the face that I've been getting very very sloppy the past 2 weeks and just gotten lucky up until that point. I tend to get cocky and make lazy/stupid moves when I have been winning my trades for a long period of time.

Shorting a company you knew nothing about LUL
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea like, sometimes when I see a really pretty chart or momentum I want to throw some money in as a gamble this is fine so long as it is like pennies worth, but sometimes I will throw a huge position size and throw more money chasing after bad and look back and ask myself oh my God what the fuck was I thinking even getting into this. I never should have even been here in the first place let alone trying to do damage control... Best thing to do at that point is close everything out and walk the hell away

Dominating
    Steam ID
    d0t0_g0d
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I never should have even been here in the first place let alone trying to do damage control... Best thing to do at that point is close everything out and walk the hell away
    Yep, just shutting down the platform for a week or two and waiting for the open of new monthly candles is what will set me back on track.

I used to get nervous when I put on a new position, but now I'm more nervous when I don't have anything running and I know I need to sit on my hands.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I am actually getting destroyed completely right now from my futures trades. I'm still up, but lord almighty, I lost 50% of my portfolio in about 5 trading days because of how hard NG just tanked... I overleveraged myself not expecting the weather report to do a complete 180, hilarious the reversal came right after I removed my hedges and increased my position size SIGH...................

Right now it's just damage control, I'm scrambling to try to stop the bleeding and stay delta neutral until the winter season rolls through ........ dear lord what a mess.

with that said, it's been a pretty god damn amazing year so far when you're down 50% from a week ago and you're still up over 200% for the year XD

aHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    update:
    +$59 on $ATVI swing trade
    -$12 on $FB stock (loser)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast