Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bumping heads just seems like a necessity in my concept of how mafia should be played and enjoyed
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

I prefer people just calling each other faggots and retards over passive aggressive people like that
    pisskop guy in stoves thread.

Same goes in dota too, there's nothing that tilts me more than passive aggressiveness.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Steam ID
    orionrm
    LMAO

"My real spell is called find the faggot and I used it on you last night"

Good stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

If there's anybody with a high chance of being on the spectrum it's a guy with the username BigYoshiFan

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    If there's anybody with a high chance of being on the spectrum it's a guy with the username BigYoshiFan
    ? You're not a big fan of Yoshi? Fag

Reported

I think that behavior is considered unacceptable in most places of the world and in that interaction you're the autistic retard and not them

HOWEVER mafiascum is rumored to have really, really low town skill level atm and I can't say I blame you for flaming them. I've heard they just keep running more and more t-sided setups and town keeps losing them.

I've felt kind of the same on MU but I've not had a chance to sign a game with actual good town players in it. The most troubling thing for me is that I am not carrying these players. The culture difference fucks up my reads and I end up hard scumreading someone for something that makes no sense and they end up being town and just writing random shit that makes no sense.

(Example: People seem kind of "forced-friendly" - like the default is townreading each other and they all just spew townreads everywhere. Here, that doesn't happen. Nobody's that friendly and forced townreads are a great scumtell.

It's like they're not afraid of getting fooled there like you all are here. There, I make some ridiculous play and somebody says "Oh, he's town" and I think I've caught one. Why would you read that town? I could just be fucking with you as scum. Here, it's the opposite: I type my gamesolve in the thread and people want to lynch me to be sure I'm town before they trust what I write.)

Thing is, it's hard to justify playing here when other sites have so much to offer. Turbo games, tournaments, people putting so much effort into setups, etc. These are real mafia sites with people who really care about the games. There's just a bit of a cultural barrier to jump.

If the quality of the game is that low I can't really see anything else justifying me playing.

2 different sites in the post

Jury's still out on whether others are as bad but it's worth noting the reason I know about mafiascum is that the good players of that site were leaving to join MU

I also know all of the people on MU who have "Community of Origin: MS" on their profile have been pretty bad

It's just really shitty. People scumread you for playing aggressively, or doing unconventional plays. In the game I played, everyone just typed literal fluff while seeming participating in a contest to "seem" most town. No one took steps to try to get people out of their comfort zone, and when I tried to spice things up, I was lynched on the spot.

It seems like people don't look at the intent behind the post, but instead just focus on the action.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    I prefer people just calling each other faggots and retards over passive aggressive people like that
    pisskop guy in stoves thread.

Same goes in dota too, there's nothing that tilts me more than passive aggressiveness.
    great post!

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I think one of the reasons MS is a terrible website is because it harbors really bad meta plays due to the longer day phases i.e. 2-3 week days and fucking 3 day night phases.

When players are getting pressured, it is not uncommon to go afk for 2 days to dodge answers, and then declare vacation/real life leave. It's weaksauce.

I've started to really abuse the meta to the max in the most toxic way I can think of in order to get the mods/staff to stop enabling awful strategy/players from winning.

Like, I am basically blatantly declaring that I am abusing rules just to show ppl how fucking stupid the current system is. I'm a man on a mission to get the word retard and autistic fuckface unbanned by the nazi MS regime.

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    i think you gotta stop
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    so, we had 9 ppl and it was enough to start the game tonight, but it looks like ilal is gone, so we need +1 to start @ 9.

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    i.e. 2-3 week days
    oh my FUCking GOD

speaking of really bad meta, they have a bunch of abbreviations for random things on MU and one of them is "CFD"

chinese fire drill

wherein basically a bunch of town players 10 mins before eod will divert off the widely agreed-upon and talked-about lynch and instead end up on a different, less accurate target

then the new target gets lynched and flips town and you have no new info because a bunch of players (who invariably end up being town) thought "CFD" was a strong play just because it has an official-sounding abbreviation

just take every time IAFR or Faz came up with a shitty play and justified it with an abbreviation/codeword you had to google and multiply that by every player in the game and that's been my experience so far playing town on MU

Hey Alightsoul sign the fucking game

CFD is how nadota is run
    remember benghazi

I was signed on ILAILFR but then u banned me

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Hey Alightsoul sign the fucking game

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast