Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    dan: who is this?
    Lost In IKEA: the user u kno as Alightsoul
    dan: just add me on throne of lies
    Lost In IKEA: I want to add you on steam
    dan: nah im good
    Lost In IKEA: so other nadotaers can add
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Oh, Lost in Ikea is asoul? I didn't know

Just carried as prince cause I got dced n1 with an alch claim in my jail, so he knew my number and healed me all game. Ez game

Well I was going to say I'm accepting adds for this and dont want to link here but ask the other nadota guys

But it looks like instead Daniel is going to dox me ... wtf.

Dan knows my real, full name sure hope he doesn't dox me ;0;

alightsoul already doxed me and didnt get in any trouble for it so its good im just gonna choose not to bother building a bridge with someone who doesnt respect the rules

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

pm me your steam id's. we're all friends here! i thought at least Alightsoul would be willing to play, since he was the one that gave me the key.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

add me in the game if you want to be ToL friends. maybe you can prove your service to me there?

This game is infinitely superior to forum mafia

I never doxxed dan in any significant way so I don't know why he talks about "getting in any trouble for it"

In fact none of the people involved in that situation were ever given any personally identifying info about you nor have they even begun to understand the process involved

I think you are mostly upset because you knew you deserved a lot worse for the way you interacted with me in the past

You realized I could have gone much further than I did and were suddenly uncomfortable with the fact that you may actually be held accountable for the way you interacted with people

interesting quote block but im still not interested

actually after that quote block ima just not add you lol

the fact that you think youre justified for doing that is just hilarious

For the record I'm a super nice guy who believes in giving people infinite second chances

but I do like to know things and I find it entertaining to see people like daniel realize if I were more like him he might have reason to be concerned

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    the fact that you think youre justified for doing that is just hilarious
    "Doing that" in this context, just so everyone knows:

-Posted an excerpt of a political tirade from Dan's social media into a private conversation between me + dan + 2 others

Not included in "doing that:"

-actual names or links to dan's social media
    -any identifying information which could lead to dan's social media
    -anything Google-able which may accidentally lead etc etc
    -any discussion of the process by which one might find etc etc

Also, NEVER included in any other private conversation Dan was not privy to:
    -above info + any information pertaining to how I, personally, may have known who Dan was

And the same is true for anyone else who has ever been a topic of discussion in private chats. I consider myself a person who lives within a very strict set of "rules" and find Dan's accusation (that I had "broken the rules" or whatever) to be quite funny given the context of his past posting towards me.

yeah i didnt try to find out anything about you though

fuck off dude. im just going to greybox you

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    im magicmagininja in game. Add me. steam is here ~ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hobbitstoisengard/
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    midman01
    Very intruiging.

Bottom line is I never harmed anyone in any way and I never created a situation where someone else might harm anyone

and if you're still upset about your political tirades being made fun of you need to develop a sense of humor

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast