Unstoppable

Bear market predictions

March 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Unstoppable
    I just want to know at what point does "Central banks pumping liquidity" stop working coz they don't teach that shit in econ
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    I just want to know at what point does "Central banks pumping liquidity" stop working coz they don't teach that shit in econ
    you sound like me in 2014 when I thought the junk bond market was going to collapse LOL. Never happened and I got raped.

here's what I learned, fundamentals might look like shit and they probably are, and the future looks bleak because it is, but trying to pinpoint when everyone else wakes up and realizes it is another story. The markets' liquidity is less based on the fundamentals and more based on 'environment' or how the air feels so to speak.

Basically, it's not a bear market until everyone looks around and says 'we're in a fucking bear market' even if people are screaming that the markets will crash tomorrow, until you actually see the market crash then don't bother trying to call it.

I thought QE was going to lead to the collapse of the dollar in 2012, then I saw the dollar's valuation grow higher and higher, it made me scratch my chin and think to myself that I have no fucking clue how anything works anymore lol.

yea, you can be like me and sit around for 5 years thinking the market is going to crash, because it eventually does, or just follow the sheep and ride with the herd to the top of the mountain before it collapses.

Dominating
    Steam ID
    d0t0_g0d
    Once Gartman says go all in equities in dollar terms, I'm shorting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    do you realize what you just did? you just bet against the american economy!

Dominating
    Steam ID
    d0t0_g0d
    Just don't fuckin dance.

It's gonna be like 2024/2026 before we see another real estate and economic collapse I think

At least here in LA rich retards are blowing money like there's no tomorrow

Mega Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    do you realize what you just did? you just bet against the american economy!

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    you sound like me in 2014 when I thought the junk bond market was going to collapse LOL. Never happened and I got raped.

here's what I learned, fundamentals might look like shit and they probably are, and the future looks bleak because it is, but trying to pinpoint when everyone else wakes up and realizes it is another story. The markets' liquidity is less based on the fundamentals and more based on 'environment' or how the air feels so to speak.

Basically, it's not a bear market until everyone looks around and says 'we're in a fucking bear market' even if people are screaming that the markets will crash tomorrow, until you actually see the market crash then don't bother trying to call it.

I thought QE was going to lead to the collapse of the dollar in 2012, then I saw the dollar's valuation grow higher and higher, it made me scratch my chin and think to myself that I have no fucking clue how anything works anymore lol.

yea, you can be like me and sit around for 5 years thinking the market is going to crash, because it eventually does, or just follow the sheep and ride with the herd to the top of the mountain before it collapses.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belshazzar%27s_feast

implying you ever had a clue how anything worked ironstove
    This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

1. "I mean.. body double for VIP's is nothing new. Especially when you're the president's wife.
    Pretty much every president dating back 45 years has had one."

2. "I have nothing against black people you retard. Go drink bleach."

3. "Abyssal is like BKB. It's situational."

Ya you're not a real trader like Numeta (Rolf?)*
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    it's all true

If only you had factored the mass media sheeple and false flags into your portfolio, you'd probably be a multimillionaire

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    anyone else own the collectors blue ray edition of The Big Short?

Mega Kill
    i've seen the big short once so you could say that i'm a master on these stocks things

If ur dropping the big short and not boiler room ur obviously a rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    If your heart was as big as your mouth you'd be real, but it aint

Dominating
    Steam ID
    d0t0_g0d
    I went to the white boy way of slinging crack-rock, I became a stock broker.