Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by d0t0g0d View Post
    Trump getting assassinated is the only thing I worry about in life.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    when are we getting a masc daddy market?
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by d0t0g0d View Post
    You prob didn't, judging by the use of the words, "all in."
    I'm 90% in 1-2 yr bonds and 2.3% CD's.
    Last edited by Totality; February 10th, 2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Unstoppable
    Yeah I almost broke a window in my room when I finally realized 90% of people investing are just mindlessly buying ETFs, so when the market tanks, so do all stocks (regardless of how undervalued or overvalued) they are. I had a stock in my portfolio at 11 P/E and 35% profit growth YoY (2017 to 2018) and it tanked almost as much as the rest of the market, so I'm done.

Bonds and CD's until we have a 2008 event again. I don't care if the market goes up another 100%, I'm not touching that garbage again.
    Last edited by Totality; February 10th, 2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234