Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Throne Of Lies

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Also dont claim princess as mastermind, the more u know...
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    How do u draw a death note I want to be toxic

? Just click on it

The note is a note left by the killer, not a note left by the person who died. It's in the top left near your diary and will be grayed out if you don't have a role that can kill people.

Wish I had the drawing skills to make dope notes
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    The note is a note left by the killer, not a note left by the person who died. It's in the top left near your diary and will be grayed out if you don't have a role that can kill people.
    Thanks. I never could figure that out.

Wish I had the drawing skills to make dope notes
    I give private lessons but there's a waitlist and an intense interview process involved

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    I just label everythinf i draw so ppl know
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

i42-Frostblade❄ - Today at 12:43 AM
    @here :The sky cracks open as a dimensional portal is ripped asunder, illuminating a magical hammer floating down into the hands of @Three Weiz Men with the words inscribed, "BAN", rendering him the ability to banish all toxic foes in his path. Congratulations to our new Moderator!(edited)

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    i42-Frostblade❄ - Today at 12:43 AM
    @here :The sky cracks open as a dimensional portal is ripped asunder, illuminating a magical hammer floating down into the hands of @Three Weiz Men with the words inscribed, "BAN", rendering him the ability to banish all toxic foes in his path. Congratulations to our new Moderator!(edited)

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

tfw u spot cult n1 and you tell king and he immediately pms the cult player twice and says nothing

easiest fucking way to out yourself as EK jesus
    Last edited by divine; December 7th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

Starting to consider not playing this game until there's some elo system. It's fun but the random player skill is too much of a turnoff for me. Princes not saying they're prince when they're on the chopping block, knights that never CS, CWs claiming day1, etc etc etc. Also getting bored with the single mode this game has

Starting to consider not playing this game until there's some elo system. It's fun but the random player skill is too much of a turnoff for me. Princes not saying they're prince when they're on the chopping block, knights that never CS, CWs claiming day1, etc etc etc. Also getting bored with the single mode this game has
    My biggest problem is knights who fill out logs d1, deciding 2 random guards and then a random CS. I always exe them, and they always turn up as BD and then flame me

Game is fine if you play a 4-5 stack at 3-5 am like I typically do

i miss playing games at 3-5am

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    i miss playing games at 3-5am

evil alch player just fucked me up

qing now

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/1-0-13-patch-notes/27158

"Added screenshots of the rooms to the class cards. Thanks to the people who were asking others to describe their room. I really like having to waste my time because you donít want to actually play the game." ROFL

Psycho king for nks!

Basically buffs for nks. Cool stuff

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast