Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Throne Of Lies

brt

tol-r-judge-5a0b9b15fca58304f87a2fa8-8592=

playing more tol in 30 minutes
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

In the forums someone mentioned that a lot of Town of Salem retards are the cause of these problems.
    Supposedly there were some bad bugs lately that got a lot of players to switch to TOL.
    They are the ones wanting to Lynch For Logs.
    Not sure if true.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    I really don't understand why people en masse would be against lynching for logs to exist as a strategy. It has its downsides obviously, but i cant understand how its bad for the game. The only argument i understand is the days being too long, but i don't think removing trials is good for that
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

The arguments are:
    1. Forcing Prince, Cop, etc to claim hurt town badly.
    2. Forcing claims gives scum faction more info on who is BD and who is neutral.
    3. Forcing claims drags the day out forever. Each lynch extends the day for another 45 seconds.

Those are arguments that it is bad for town. Not only is this untrue (each of those points has refutations), it is not the core of the argument against vfl. The anti-vfl'ers believe it is bad for the game as a whole.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/goo...fliesplayersxd public for a short period of time!

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

playing now

whats a Sans battlefury

I keep winning games only to DC right before the actual win. My internet's not that good but this netcode was written by a monkey

whats a Sans battlefury

new update, playing it rn

edit: its just a crashfix
    Last edited by divine; December 1st, 2017 at 09:13 PM.

whats a Sans battlefury

nothing like being pally and calling 4 out of 5 scum in the game including ek only to get wolfed by your hunter and town not putting up the obvious convert and letting an easy win practically handed to them on a plate get away

god this game can be really frustrating but i guess thats expected in any mafia-variant game

king and hunter even had a chance to win it when CL bluffed a convert on hunter on the final night when they were the last 3, all they had to do was say "okay hunter you bear and i'll protect myself" but that requires way too much brainpower or something
    Last edited by divine; December 1st, 2017 at 10:15 PM.

whats a Sans battlefury

Would like to play, but I'm still working on vpn. Holiday season is crunch time where I work.

If I do play tonight forgive me because i might be hella drunk.

work drunk?

whats a Sans battlefury

just got 2trial capped Kappa

whats a Sans battlefury

work drunk?
    Working on Autocad on a VPN is very laggy. You have to move the mouse slowly. It works perfectly with working drunk.

Working drunk on vpn is better than going to the office to work sober on my day off.

That sounds absolutely miserable

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    That sounds absolutely miserable

whats a Sans battlefury

Also playing for a bit now

whats a Sans battlefury

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    i need to get distracted from my paper PLESAEE
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast