Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Throne Of Lies

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    Yeah I noticed most CWs don't do that, but it's super useful to do so, since there's no notification if your barrier blocked anything
    Definitely a strong class though and would be OP with that kinda feedback
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    Butlers a bad fake claim because the king mighr ask you to poison him to prove it.

Also wish that both scum factions coulsnt convert. It would be cool if unseen had like 3 guys to start instead od 2.

Same. Make scum factions start with 3 or 4 and unable to convert, re-balance the roles if necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Im ok with 1 of the 2 scum factions being able to convert. Or if theres a role that sometimes spawns or something, but sometimes it gets too memey
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

The converting makes the late-game less about deduction and processing information and more of a crapshoot of who got converted
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Converting is the best mechanic by far. It makes roles like Butler and cw just as important as investigative roles

I'm 3/3 unseen today. Game 2, spawned as mm, converted drunk night before king died and princess was my first convert, so we took ez evil king with royal blood and rolled them. Game 3, I was princess, converted same night king died, and he was a neut king that checked me that night as bd in his will, drunk was dead already, so stepped forward with royal blood for ez evil king and we rolled them

Thanks for the carry, dan

Yeah MM is the best role. Fun, and easy if you convert strong players.

I prefer playing prince, psychic, princess, and obs more

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    just ahda dope ass run as evil king. Lived until like day 6 then won the next day.
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon

Seems really hard to win as evil king if you spawn as him. Super easy to win as evil king if you become him later, tho

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    As long as u can buy a little bit of trust, you win i think.

Yeah, but then you get offed by the unseen/cult pretty often. Definitely doable, but still very hard. When unseen grabs some royal blood and kill the king and get the early step forward, i think it almost always guarantees an unseen win

feels good to be yolobombed by alchemist because you chose a username and he chose an antagonistic one after and used it to justify being a prick

i really hope my report actually does something!

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

times killed during n1 today: 2

whats a Sans battlefury

LOL when we play together as town we always win, unless we get converted. So many players are so clueless.

BTW I always choose a user name that you can remember from past mafia games.

hey dude i made it all the way to n2 this game!

why am i even fucking playing
    Last edited by divine; November 17th, 2017 at 12:15 AM.

Sdad is fucking trash

Never queueing with that idiot again. "Oh 10 claimed drunk and debauched me n3 so he's clear even tho it's day fucking 6 and king died and he didn't step up, so we'll just execute the good king instead. Oh I'll get prince to jail and exe the one fucking person who could possibly heal bleeding when one person is bleeding and CL still has 3 charges left, great fucking plan."
    Last edited by yns; November 17th, 2017 at 12:29 AM.

Good thing we had a psychic so I could scream at him it was 10 and 1, WHICH I WROTE IN MY FUCKING WILL BEFORE I DIED CAUSE THEY DID AN OBVIOUS DIVERT ON A TRAIN CULT WAS GETTING KILLED BY. Otherwise everyone, including cult, agreed sdad would've lost BD that game for sure

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast