Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 156 of 156
  1. #141
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Steam ID
    miasma
    i've noticed you don't ask the multitude of posters who make "this dick" jokes to present their genitalia. am i being subjected to a homophobic microaggression?

  2. #142
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    674
    ____ my _____

  3. #143
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,722
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    i've noticed you don't ask the multitude of posters who make "this dick" jokes to present their genitalia. am i being subjected to a homophobic microaggression?
    very good question

  4. #144
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    11,367
    Nihil you know they ainít ready to witness the bbc cmon now
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  5. #145
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    20,377
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    i've noticed you don't ask the multitude of posters who make "this dick" jokes to present their genitalia. am i being subjected to a homophobic microaggression?
    no i just wanna eat that twink ass boy
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

  6. #146
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Steam ID
    miasma
    help

  7. #147
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    20,377


    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

  8. #148
    Yikes

  9. #149
    Godlike connor mcmeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Prince George
    Posts
    4,584
    Steam ID
    ������
    Guys literally only want one thing and its ducking disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

  10. #150
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Steam ID
    miasma
    friendly reminder that michelangelo is a party dude

  11. #151
    Oh, word?

  12. #152
    Dominating miipsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    387
    maybe all the guests aren't bots made by J to make the site look more lively but actual interested people lurking too scared to join

  13. #153
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,722
    the guests are a bug in the site's rear-end code that causes a real user browsing a thread to be recorded as X guests based on some pattern of browsing which i haven't pinpointed yet

  14. #154
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,722
    How to reproduce: Pick some old thread that no guest could ever be interested in and click through it until it starts showing "1 members and [X != 0] guests" at the bottom.

  15. #155
    Godlike Krazy Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How to reproduce: Pick some old thread that no guest could ever be interested in and click through it until it starts showing "1 members and [X != 0] guests" at the bottom.
    This is true. It is a bug, not an exploit. I discussed this with an admin (spitwad or ch0p at the time.) They told me the same thing. If you click on a thread and go through 10 pages, it will show 9 users for a short amount of time.

  16. #156
    Damn I thought those were my fans
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    conspiracy theorist is a term created by the CIA to discredit anyone not in on the corruption.


    אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •