Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    they're just gonna throttle torrents and piracy shit imo
    That depends if Netflix will pay off the ISPs. Otherwise, the ISPs will throttle the fuck out of Netflix to promote their own cable packages. Comcast used to do that back in the day, and it makes financial sense to do it. It's their fiduciary duty

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    people definitely get paid to shill on 4chan just like they do on reddit
    of course, that's why /v/ is practically unbrowsable

big fan of being canadian

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    yeah of course it was getting repealed I think everybody could see that coming and /pol/ is /pol/ itís like a weird propaganda experiment at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    people definitely get paid to shill on 4chan just like they do on reddit
    So this is plausible, but the use of crisis actors in events that received 24/7 media attention like Charlottesville and Las Vegas is not plausible?

America Fucks Itself In The Ass While Shy Step-Sis Is Forced To Watch & Grinding On Yoga Pants

its not really plausible its just flat out true that firms get paid to change public discourse on reddit and probably every other site with a lot of public-facing appeal

Quote Originally Posted by d0t0g0d View Post
    So this is plausible, but the use of crisis actors in events that received 24/7 media attention like Charlottesville and Las Vegas is not plausible?
    not to comment on /v/ or whatever reddit shithole, but if you want to pay for posting there you can give a dude in Jakarta 50 bucks and he will post from a million accounts for a week.

bringing in one of your "crisis actors" means finding someone who looks the part, giving them a backstory, transporting them to wherever, and have them play 1 role.

what you said basically reads "if it's plausible for me to build a hang glider why isn't it plausible for me to build a rocket and enter geosynchronous orbit?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    America Fucks Itself In The Ass While Shy Step-Sis Is Forced To Watch & Grinding On Yoga Pants

Quote Originally Posted by trashcanmagic View Post
    not to comment on /v/ or whatever reddit shithole, but if you want to pay for posting there you can give a dude in Jakarta 50 bucks and he will post from a million accounts for a week.

bringing in one of your "crisis actors" means finding someone who looks the part, giving them a backstory, transporting them to wherever, and have them play 1 role.

what you said basically reads "if it's plausible for me to build a hang glider why isn't it plausible for me to build a rocket and enter geosynchronous orbit?"
    You're right...it's more complicated & costly compared Mujeeb in India shitposting from a million accounts, but not a lot of people reads shitposting on Reddit, but everyone heard about Las Vegas.

http://crisiscast.com/

Quote Originally Posted by d0t0g0d View Post
    You're right...it's more complicated & costly compared Mujeeb in India shitposting from a million accounts, but not a lot of people reads shitposting on Reddit, but everyone heard about Las Vegas.

http://crisiscast.com/
    These people are used for government/private security training exercises and the like, not fucking public events

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    big fan of being canadian

im sure being Canadian is great and all but why would I give up my hugely advantageous position in the most powerful social group?

every day I get to watch the poorer, dumber whites ruin their own lives so I can claim several tens of thousands of dollars of purchases as tax breaks because Im a pass through.

bet you can't do that in Canada.

also I never have to say sorry for anything and if I tell anyone how much I hate them people applaud me for "resisting PC culture".
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

Holy Shit
    yeah but I get to smoke weed and drink strong beer and watch hockey, so checkmate hmothercufker

Steam ID
    miasma
    before you guys have to start paying to read my posts i just wanted to say that i hate you

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by trashcanmagic View Post
    im sure being Canadian is great and all but why would I give up my hugely advantageous position in the most powerful social group?

every day I get to watch the poorer, dumber whites ruin their own lives so I can claim several tens of thousands of dollars of purchases as tax breaks because Im a pass through.

bet you can't do that in Canada.

also I never have to say sorry for anything and if I tell anyone how much I hate them people applaud me for "resisting PC culture".
    joke didn't land if there was one

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Do vpns get me around no-net-neutrality or what
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

IDK about you guys but I will definitely NOT be paying the premium to read NADota

orion sig(If hes still using the grant one)
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

the future is cloud based computers (chromebooks)
    Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 All-Time

Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    Man I FUCKING HATE BLACKS

Quote Originally Posted by KeepitMello View Post
    the future is cloud based computers (chromebooks)
    You're an idiot.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast