Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7.07d

Quote Originally Posted by Refpsi View Post
    Its worse than just this. 5 heroes can gank you left and right with 0 opportunity cost. Like they literally send 5 people to kill you and in the grand scheme they only benefit. There is no well now they let X hero farm because jungle doesnt give shit, there is no well now they lost t2 cuz Glyph is always fucking up after you kill a T1, There is no now they got wards on X spot because they can just TP shrine and kill any support who tried to deep ward. There is no loss in 5 man running at people anymore, especially if the player you send 5 for is doing well.

Dont get me started on pushing high ground. Pushing high ground used to be about being strong enough to violate the enemy team completely in their base. Now pushing high ground is about sending 1 person to hit tower while you back them up if they get jumped on and DONT FUCKING DARE push without roshan. You are literally offensively passive now. Its like ratting their base except all 5 heroes are fucking looking at each other. and Maybe depending on your team comp you have one guy pushing a sidelane.

Oh I forgot to mention they can TP to roshan to stop you too and good luck fighting them around rosh pit.

I'm ashamed to play this game. I really am I feel I have been left behind completely. What you are seeing is more and more good players losing games not by their own fault but by the inability to massively benefit from playing well. I'm afraid to make mistakes, I'm afraid there is no tactical deaths. Space for X is simply a meme, a carry dying is game losing. A support feeding is game winning as long as you can kill the hero he fed eventually.
    Its been this way since 7.00 and why a lot of people quit.

Holy Shit
    can anyone give me a tl;dr of whats changed since before the pangolier patch came out and now, like i kinda wanna get back into playing dota a bit but the idea of reading like 5 seperate patch notes and figuring out where the game is at is real daunting

Steam ID
    miasma
    it's not worth getting back into

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    can anyone give me a tl;dr of whats changed since before the pangolier patch came out and now, like i kinda wanna get back into playing dota a bit but the idea of reading like 5 seperate patch notes and figuring out where the game is at is real daunting
    everythings really fucking dumb and if your team sucks you suck and tinkers in every game now

Unstoppable
    yeah game is pretty retarded right now. you can't carry retards at all. you need more useful heroes than the other team, period, and if someone isn't in a fight it's a loss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12