How do you prove you exist?

You're an awful poster

by posting on www.nadota.com
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i got 20 dollars for somebody in the crowd 2 punch kaci in the stomach

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Play nadota.com mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    cuz youre othe only person you know exists
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    by posting on www.nadota.com
    Does posting on nadota verify my existence?

Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    You're an awful poster
    You don't exist.

Banned
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then
    I'd recommend listening to a few Sam Harris podcasts, specifically ones with Eric Weinstein, Max Tegmark, and Ben Shapiro; these few pieces really dive into the nitty gritty epistemological bullshit you're looking for. Mix and match with a couple of really popular pop-science topics (neuroscience, behavioral psychology) and read a couple of books about (preferably by) the work of Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky and you'll get this fantastic amalgamation of "Well, to define if I truly exist I'd have to know what "I" is, which I do not". And I guess the pigheaded among us would attack this on the basis of like, "you're missing the whole point of I as a symbol, a concept" or something, and I guess that's all fine and dandy but that's not what you gets you poon at whatever lavish dinner party I'm imagining.

Here's a thought: one takes the "anti-systemic dependence" angle of Ted Kacynski and sutures it together with the all the rage "We've built dopamine fueled advertising for erection medicine!!!!" that SV fuckhead philanderers pander and come together with some

The system dominates me and my existence is solely depedent on the system, its heuristic, la-di-da-da

Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by midman01 View Post
    I'd recommend listening to a few Sam Harris podcasts, specifically ones with Eric Weinstein, Max Tegmark, and Ben Shapiro; these few pieces really dive into the nitty gritty epistemological bullshit you're looking for. Mix and match with a couple of really popular pop-science topics (neuroscience, behavioral psychology) and read a couple of books about (preferably by) the work of Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky and you'll get this fantastic amalgamation of "Well, to define if I truly exist I'd have to know what "I" is, which I do not". And I guess the pigheaded among us would attack this on the basis of like, "you're missing the whole point of I as a symbol, a concept" or something, and I guess that's all fine and dandy but that's not what you gets you poon at whatever lavish dinner party I'm imagining.

Here's a thought: one takes the "anti-systemic dependence" angle of Ted Kacynski and sutures it together with the all the rage "We've built dopamine fueled advertising for erection medicine!!!!" that SV fuckhead philanderers pander and come together with some

The system dominates me and my existence is solely depedent on the system, its heuristic, la-di-da-da
    Thanks

Steam ID
    ������
    Quote Originally Posted by midman01 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    I don't like approaching this from an epistemological perspective, its really more of a matter of ontological discussion
    girl gamers dm me

Killing Spree
    as the cheesy pop song says "we exist" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXc_-c_9Xc

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ld View Post
    as the cheesy pop song says "we exist" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXc_-c_9Xc
    thats about trannies

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    how do we prove they arent just a man or a woman tho
    girl gamers dm me

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    and therefore exist
    girl gamers dm me

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    You're an awful poster

I buy 3 mcchicken and 2 cheeseburger after i run there 35 min and 35 min back. When i do this i dont feel bad for eating that garbage which is pretty ironic since i usually dont care the least what happens to my body when i pour liters of alcohol into it
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Beyond Grantlike
    I therefore I am

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Beyond Grantlike

Steam ID
    the shy
    i read shit posts

i suffer

suffering = existence

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast