Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then

Goy Club Anon Mafia Signup Thread

Goy Club Anon Mafia Signup Thread: presented by Jones.
    This is an Anonymous Mafia game flavored with Goy Club Characters, Events, and Mannerisms. It features a 2:2:9 setup of 2 Mafia A, 2 Mafia B, and 9 Vanilla Town.

You will receive one of the following accounts and are encouraged to roleplay as your character.
    * If you aren't familiar with the Goy Club, just do whatever. Most of these people are unpersonable losers; you can get away with regurgitating whatever Kyle says about us online. In additon, the mafia host will be dropping interesting tidbits about characters, and maybe even historical Goy Club events during the game. These can be used to *enhance* your roleplay.

Player List and Bio:

GC_jones - previous holder of the domain jones.goy.club, you are the defacto leader and originator of the Goy Club teamspeak. You have been known under the nadota accounts: NABOKOV1995, KINGJONES, dancingdude, xXxtacy. You are a 6'6" white male with self-reported 140iq. You dropped out of college and haven't been employed for a year. You are interested in cryptographic implementations, internet privacy, vladimir nabokov, and generic broodstar-isms.

GC_nmaGane - You are the "egyptian". Any postings rumored to be the "egyptian" are you. You've gone from ruining inhouses, where you claim to fame is a twitch emote on the Barnyyy channel, to griefing mafia games. You are a Coptic Christian in Egypt, have a EE degree but haven't been employed in years, and browse r/dota2 and r/egypt all day long.

GC_KaptenRobert - You are the former nadota mod Kaptenrobert. You are known for the "Arteezy Paranormal Thread", meeting numerous dota pros, and a deep interest in primitivsm, anarchy, and communist theory. Recently, you've left the confines of the state defrauding squat/crackhouse to spend your time in your backyard, building shitty hooks and inventions in your homemade forge.

GC_Brendan - You might think this would be the nadota "brendan gleason", but it's not! You are a Canadian computer programmer who posts garbage in teamspeak about christian philosophy, Alchemy, dumb functional Java based programming languages, and PoE. You don't say much, but when coaxed out it's revealed that you're deeply "Anti-SJW" and racist. You might be the most intelligent Goy Club member, but you're really fucking unpersonable.

GC_Chris - You are the son of the Great Siemens Man of the Dakota Access Pipeline. You worked at Publix, but you are now doing something with your life "because you have drive" and "you're happy to do anything as long as they pay you", so you've joined the airforce to do "cybersecurity". You are mainly known for abandoning dota games after losing your lane, destroying your items, and speaking broken japanese. (Also fat pig girlfriend, racist, trump supporter).

GC_BigBenny - You are the most distant Goy Club member. You are an intellectual; you like to talk, to debate. You are Lyndon B. Johnson, you are Breaking Bad. You once ran a mafia with no mafia! You're known for queueing into dota games and then afking in the well, for reasons such as "I have to take a shower" or "I have to give my friend support over facebook".

GC_JCrispy - You're a moron, low IQ, bad at dota2, and a product of interracial marriage. You study "cybersecurity". You are an anime watcher, 4chan loser. You play NBA2k17.

GC_Kurtov - You are an estranged Goy Club member. You are very interested in research chemicals and other drugs; you've done nitrous oxide over teamspeak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UUTbEZ78bI and thought you could mathematically beat heroin addiction. You and jones butt heads, and your teamspeak screaming matches resulted in a feud, whereupon you pronounced yourself as "just a better jones". You went insane, started posting your "boipussy" on some chan, and severred your Goy Club ties in a grand trick. You are also a.... "computer scientist" (field engineer).

GC_Shaxul - You are the master manipulator, the most intelligent member of the teamspeak, and a sexual deviant. You eagerly tell tales of where you housed a drug addicted runaway as a sex slave, when you "eyefucked" a student in your music appreciation class in community college, and how you're going to be a neurosurgeon. Your stays in the Goy Club teamspeak are interspersed with voluntary and involuntary lockups in a mental hospital. You are this man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLCsOnWkw0

GC_Efrau - You are the only Asian member of the Goy Club, hailing from Mongolia. You recently spent a year in the United States to learn English (attempted to go pro in Dota2), but you've returned to Mongolia. You are deeply invested into anime. Your father died of cancer; when inquired about what kind, jones and nmagane asked "up or down cancer" due to language barriers. You are 7k MMR.

RUS_tutut - You are some Russian that ended up on the int-minecraft teamspeak. You are mainly known for posting images of naked women that look VERY underage. You are a maths student, topology.

RUS_aaica - You are some Russian that ended up on the int-minecraft teamspeak. You are mainly known for coining the phrase "brenden in my language mean shit" and the fact you have a child wife.

RUS_fromwithout - You are some Russian that ended up on the int-minecraft teamspeak. You sell dota2 accounts, boost dota2 accounts, and are a delivery boy. You got into an argument with jones about "the value of being good at something", even if that thing is doat2.

You Will Also Receive a Player Role:
    The format for this game is https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=2:2:9 , requiring 13 players.

The members of the Goy Club often sabotage and troll each other, vying for power over the teamspeak. This results in two factions battling for control: The Mafia Game Ruiners and the Teamspeak Admins.

2 Mafia Game Ruiners (Mafia A)
    Your goal is to ruin the game for Nadota Posters (VT) and beat out the Teamspeak Admins (Mafia B) for control over the game. You have 1 nightkill each game, which effectively "zeus me I'm done with this game sub me"'s a player. NOTE: Your NK is differentiable from the other factions NK.
    You have nightchat.

2 Teamspeak Admins (Mafia B)
    Your goal is to ruin the game for the town Nadota Posters (VT) and beat out the Mafia Game Ruiners (Mafia A) for control over the game. You have 1 nightkill each game, which effectively "bans a player from the teamspeak". NOTE: Your NK is differentiable from the other factions NK.
    You have nightchat.

9 int-minecraft denizens (Vanilla Town)
    You're on int-minecraft! Hooray!
    You win the game if you extinguish both the Mafia A and the Mafia B members.

Questions, concerns, comments, whatever can be lodged at the teamspeak at ts.dev-urandom.eu

SIGNUP LIST

Steam ID
    assuming you aren't both hosting and playing as different people sign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

Godlike
    nice shit setup

Steam ID
    unsign

read the setup and idk wtf anything is
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

Can u just do something vanilla so we can get non Mafia people to join
    remember benghazi

Banned
    Steam ID
    delete the thread, or lock it for all of eternity

because you've just killed all of my motivation

Looks like we both had the same idea and spent way too long doing it

Great writeup big fan of goyclub now
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

This looks pretty basic to me 2mafia vs2 mafia vs 9 town with mafia nightchat
    You are absolutely lost.

sign
    You are absolutely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    This looks pretty basic to me 2mafia vs2 mafia vs 9 town with mafia nightchat
    further proof that americchi is goy club ?

sign
    remember benghazi

When's the game gonna start tho
    remember benghazi

Banned
    Steam ID
    limiting factors: player list fill up -> accounts being provided so I can give them the flavor needed -> account distribution -> game start

Steam ID
    orionrm
    sign
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Sign

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    If you really want to host i can make this happen

Pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    sign
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Banned
    Steam ID
    1. Amerrchi
    2. Bees
    3. Orion
    4. Yns
    5. magicmagininja

neither I nor nmagane will be playing the game.

Steam ID
    TK
    don't most people do private signups in anon games?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast