Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tinker?

try taking a couple of years off and come back and you basically have to learn a whole new game.

not sure how valve misjudged things so badly. what dota needed to continue growing was client/community improvements not to be turned into a different game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

Steam ID
    I mean that's what I did and I decided to just nor learn this new game. Didn't even know rosh dropped a refresher now but that's hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

Steam ID
    I'd say hud /ui is way better now fwiw

I also like talents a concept

Ive also played like 10 games max since 7.0 so idk what im taking about
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

Beyond Grantlike
    everything is fine except for the fact that early game never matters

Quote Originally Posted by tk_ View Post
    everything is fine except for the fact that early game never matters
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    THIS TINKER IKNMY GAME LAST NIGHT TPS IN AND KILLS TWO PEOPLE AND SAYS "FINESSIN" LOL

Steam ID
    WinkieDuck
    i love the tinker spam in pubs. )) i'm usually the one playing tinker so i can't really complain. most tinkers in 4k bracket suck so i don't mind playing against them
    A Wonderful Tinker Player. A friend that you haven't met.

Twitter @ WinkieDuck // Moo...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMxL5b4GdLA - A video dedicated to my eternal fan: KZZ. <3 I LOVE YOU KZZ and I know that you love me too! (video for agile_mind coming soon to a thread near you..) XD

Steam ID
    huangster69
    stop hating on tinkers
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    I mean you literally lost without me using ONE RAZE

the game changed in a way to appeal to people who don't play dota/less than 300 games instead of appealing to the core player base. It increased player numbers but they lost a lot of core people who would have played the same dota for 10+ years

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    Worst part about valve is they dont ever admit they fucked dota completely. They just want to cash in on treasures and money from cosmetics.
    This is why I dont buy shit anymore. Only thing i'm guilty of is giving valve pennies off of micro transactions. I Tried to give even the battle pass a try one year, biggest most regretful 10 bucks I've ever spent.
    New players = more income, so in order to do this they fucked normal match making so my well behaved ass can get teamed up with a 10 game player who just started. In valves hopes of them one day buying cosmetic items.

The come back gold was a huge fuck up. Early game means absolutely nothing and valve has nerfed/buffed countless heroes based on how well they do on these fucked patches where playing well is unrewarded.
    Esports is a huge meme. What you are going to see is competitively noncompetitive games being the biggest and best in E sports. Its already happening, the dota you play is a dumbed down version of the dota you loved.
    The bigger E sports games are terrible from a hardcore skill perspective. WE HAVE FUCKING COMPETITIVE BATTLE ROYALS like are you serious? Overwatch is a meme, League at least tries to pretend to have high skill cap but all the players do is PVE for the first 20 minutes because killing people is unsafe and unrewarding. Dota is dying and they keep ignoring the fact that it still doesnt attract new players and just shuns away those who used to play for years. On top of all this they keep pretending that MR icefrog still balances the game. Like fuck off. lemme explain something.

"Hey mr icefrog big pay day today hows dota going?"
    "Good I just finished the buffs n nerfs"
    "Nice but did you make sure to separate troll warlords ability keys?"
    "No why would i do that?"
    "Come on mr icefrog we told you we want to make this game more user friendly, we pay you it's not like you can quit and find another job and still have dota, whose gonna go back to playing that shitty blizzard mod we have an updated ui and source 3"
    "o.kk... valve u got it haha"
    "BTW MAKE morphing so that he cant morph while stunned"
    "But valve. that'lll kill the hero"
    "Who cares? thats noob friendly besides we gave him other buffs"
    "alright valve you got it.... *cries internally*"

Get it through your thick ass skulls that Valve has icefrog by the fucking balls and somewhere he is rolling in his own head in how badly he let a company lead him into fucking what used to be his own game. Or maybe he doesnt maybe he just laughs at all the money he made while pendragon sits in the villain throne over at RIOT HQ, wiping his villian tears with all the league money he's made.

Valve keeps listening to retards who lose games left and right because they lack skill but like the muh cumback so they can brag ot their friends how mr DIVine PLAyer XX had 20 kills and bkb but they still killed him and got meme back gold N won.

Im sick of telling people that NADota is truly dead. Look at any of your old Euro or NA legends, they are dead. They dont play the same, there is no big play, only a repetition of what currently works on this patch and they do it every game. There is no understanding of a high risk high reward play, because you dont have to understand it to win anymore. You used to have to understand this in order to even comeback in a match.

I'm so sick of this and I keep shaking my head and turning in my bed wondering if I had not played the real life game for a year as I became a super in NYC and actually got a real life, could I have prevented this by posting on reddit/r/dota2 with my harsh criticism of the patch since we all know all the 3ks and 2ks that post on /R/DOTA2 have been balancing our game for the past 4 years.

JUST
    Fuck
    My
    Shit
    Up
    VALVE

Quote Originally Posted by imilliterate View Post
    One of these days im gonne kill myself over accidentally clicking dota chat from thr new tab ddue, i feel like my fuse is gettinfg shorter
    aka didn't read that

ever since come back gold games been pretty lame
    Listen to my NADOTA beats fam ye ye' lets get it poppin out here:
    https://soundcloud.com/illstrumentals

Unstoppable
    i had a tinker in one of my games a few days ago that had the winkie duck copy-paste and i asked if it was winkie duck and he said he just copied him.

Unstoppable
    also i played a game with winkie duck like 2 years ago when he used to build shiva + manta and i flamed him.

Tbh if you're not going Atos+Mjollnir after Bot's Blink and or Aghs you're fucking up.

Why would you ever get atos on tinker over sheep?

Are you seriously questioning Numeta? Lol.....
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i got 20 dollars for somebody in the crowd 2 punch kaci in the stomach

Beyond Grantlike
    BoTs rush tinker? What are you, a sheep?

Steam ID
    miasma
    this game is "do well early, make one mistake mid game and get throned by a luna" but people keep calling it "dota 2" for some reason? weird

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast