Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    1. "Actually playing the game" in this case was shitposting to the point of being unanimous d1 lynch. I thought the SK claim strat was pretty good considering he was about to be lynched anyway.

2. Didn't know, sorry. Account sharing in mafia is pretty dumb.

3. Valid

4. I am gradually changing the Egyptian's branding to remove the mystique of who, exactly, is ruining your games - and also to clear the name of Brendan Gleason (who was actually a very tolerable mafia player).

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    1. "Actually playing the game" in this case was shitposting to the point of being unanimous d1 lynch. I thought the SK claim strat was pretty good considering he was about to be lynched anyway.

2. Didn't know, sorry. Account sharing in mafia is pretty dumb.

3. Valid

4. I am gradually changing the Egyptian's branding to remove the mystique of who, exactly, is ruining your games - and also to clear the name of Brendan Gleason (who was actually a very tolerable mafia player).
    give me shadi's general profile
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

My name is Brendan Gleason from Egypt. I have an IQ of 180 and been diagnosed with ADHD and schizophrenia. I am a very capable mafia player, a near perfect record on NADota.

"" Brendan gleason; I shalt Find thee. for whom? for mine I Shall RAZE thine!; Clever You may be, but, none of that has shrine on me. Brendan gleason I WILL murder you -- however , it might be to your best interest to STAY AWAY from my teamspeak for the time being. I think that, contrary to all your urges and instincts, what you do is, simply, unfruitful. you will never reach a position of power over a community which has none. cant obtain higher ranks when there's NO hierarchy. brendan whatever you do, wherever you are; remember that i WILL find YOU and YOU WILL die UNDER MY HAND BRENDAN. LEAVE! LEAVE! Do NOT come back Bren -- -- -- -- Who am I Kidding, Brendan I can't stay like this anymore. I hopelessly and completely Need you. You have been in my life , no, you have been My Life for the last 5 Years and what happened to you -- what that Miserable F*CK "Christopher Watol" Did to you is unforgivable. I need to find you back. As I said, For whom? For thine. For Mine. For you Brendan, i Shalt Raze Watol and Rip Him Apart like He did to you. Limb by limb.

ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO, BRENDAN GLEASON I'LL KILL MYSELF TOO. THREE FOUR THREE FOUR THREE FOUR, BRENDAN GLEASON WHO I WILL DIE FOR. FIVE SIX FIVE SIX FIVE SIX, BRENDAN GLEASON WILL NEVER HAVE SEX. SEVEN EIGHT SEVEN EIGHT SEVEN EIGHT, BRENDAN GLEASON ;; YOU FILL ME WITH HATE.
    Hate. Pure hatred for you brendan. I have no way to letting out my emotion other than barbaric mindless murder, and it has to be you. I dream, almost every night, of killing you brendan. After all the time we've had, brendan, after all those good times. You just disappeared...ple with your goy club lore? You're just letting everyone know that you have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    My name is Brendan Gleason from Egypt. I have an IQ of 180 and been diagnosed with ADHD and schizophrenia. I am a very capable mafia player, a near perfect record on NADota.

"" Brendan gleason; I shalt Find thee. for whom? for mine I Shall RAZE thine!; Clever You may be, but, none of that has shrine on me. Brendan gleason I WILL murder you -- however , it might be to your best interest to STAY AWAY from my teamspeak for the time being. I think that, contrary to all your urges and instincts, what you do is, simply, unfruitful. you will never reach a position of power over a community which has none. cant obtain higher ranks when there's NO hierarchy. brendan whatever you do, wherever you are; remember that i WILL find YOU and YOU WILL die UNDER MY HAND BRENDAN. LEAVE! LEAVE! Do NOT come back Bren -- -- -- -- Who am I Kidding, Brendan I can't stay like this anymore. I hopelessly and completely Need you. You have been in my life , no, you have been My Life for the last 5 Years and what happened to you -- what that Miserable F*CK "Christopher Watol" Did to you is unforgivable. I need to find you back. As I said, For whom? For thine. For Mine. For you Brendan, i Shalt Raze Watol and Rip Him Apart like He did to you. Limb by limb.

ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO, BRENDAN GLEASON I'LL KILL MYSELF TOO. THREE FOUR THREE FOUR THREE FOUR, BRENDAN GLEASON WHO I WILL DIE FOR. FIVE SIX FIVE SIX FIVE SIX, BRENDAN GLEASON WILL NEVER HAVE SEX. SEVEN EIGHT SEVEN EIGHT SEVEN EIGHT, BRENDAN GLEASON ;; YOU FILL ME WITH HATE.
    Hate. Pure hatred for you brendan. I have no way to letting out my emotion other than barbaric mindless murder, and it has to be you. I dream, almost every night, of killing you brendan. After all the time we've had, brendan, after all those good times. You just disappeared...ple with your goy club lore? You're just letting everyone know that you have no life.

Interests: NADoTa Mafia
    Community: NADota
    Discord Name: DEEPTHROAT#1234

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    give me shadi's general profile
    I'll give him yours and he can decide if he'd like to connect

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123