Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    ill sign if kyles not playing
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    We’ve got people that host and say shit like let everyone sign so we can have more people then turn around and say the above.

Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Banned
    Steam ID
    icb7777
    Well if you don't like it why don't you shut up and host...

Sign.

I was trying to setup an anon game which I would’ve hosted but everyone figured they should troll me instead

Maybe if you weren’t parading as a new member of the site you wouldn’t have to act like you didn’t know that
    #philosophyPHD

Beyond Grantlike
    Someone should do something about all the trolls in our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    I was trying to setup an anon game which I would’ve hosted but everyone figured they should troll me instead

Maybe if you weren’t parading as a new member of the site you wouldn’t have to act like you didn’t know that
    How's saying "get a better theme, here's suggestions" trolling?

Banned
    Steam ID
    icb7777
    Are you talking to me or maybe you might be talking to someone else

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    How's saying "get a better theme, here's suggestions" trolling?
    I had already asked for suggestions
    #philosophyPHD

And we voted the Goy Club theme overwhelmingly. If you didn't want to play their setup, you could've just stolen their bios

I was pming midman and was gonna help by cohosting because most people seemed to be for it but by the time I woke up the day I posted the poll more people seemed to have switched to an anti midman host stance
    #philosophyPHD

jacob has hosted before and was pretty good iirc, the only reason i wouldnt trust him is because he made a thread detailing his interest in griefing the mafia community

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    jacob has hosted before and was pretty good iirc, the only reason i wouldnt trust him is because he made a thread detailing his interest in griefing the mafia community
    "Id trust him with my life the only reason i wouldnt is because he made some death threaths"
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

1. the post itself is less than threatening
    2. the reason why it would be a good idea to let him host is because it'll help attest to whether he has changed or not. you cant compare a ruined game to a life lost, if anything doing this would be a better move than continuing to debate whether or not he would ruin a game

Beyond Grantlike
    Just letting u guys know you are confusing different members of the Goy Club

I would be willing to give him a chance at hosting again. Some of the people I don't like to play with make good hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Just letting u guys know you are confusing different members of the Goy Club
    OK I take that back then. If I don't know who's on an account then I don't want anything to do with them.

Beyond Grantlike
    Midman post-"I am the SK don't lynch me" game was Ethan Jones and u guys hurt his feelings by dismissing off-hand his Anonymafia setup, which he put a lot of work and genuine effort into.

As you've probably noticed on this site, whenever someone does something genuine and it isn't well-received, that person will go around the website posting depressed burn-it-all-downisms and "im literally so crazy lol" posts until he feels better about himself.

Beyond Grantlike
    Afaik Shadi has neither hosted nor signed a game he did not intentionally ruin at some point.

Beyond Grantlike
    I think we should all sign Jones's game to placate him so he doesn't hack the website and flip the mafia subforum upside down or something

1. Jones ruined last game by saying "I am the SK don't lynch me" when someone else was actually playing the game.

2. Jones ruined the game before that by changing midman's vote and hammering when someone else was actually playing the game. I know because midman and I were in scum chat when it happened.

3. I have no problem with yns and ewiz sharing an account because they are honest about it in games. But I have a big problem with goy club sharing accounts. I can never tell who's posting.

4. Who the hell is Shadi? Are you trying to impress people with your goy club lore? You're just letting everyone know that you have no life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast