Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Krazy Shootout Signup Thread

"I Will Kill You Tonight..."

Tired of other players making bad decisions? Take the law into your own hands!

Players: 8-17
    I can adapt the setup for any amount of players.

Texas Outlaws - 2-X: You are a member of the Texas Outlaws, with your partners XX and XX. You have day and night private chat with your partners. Each night the Outlaws have 2 night actions. You win when your faction controls a majority of the town or nothing can be done to prevent this.

Town Rednecks - 6-X: You are a One-shot Vigilante. Use your shot wisely. You win when you kill all the Outlaws.

Vanilla Town - 0: Nope. Everyone gets a gun : - )

I would like to play 36 hour days and 12 hour nights. 10:00am EST day starts and 10:00pm EST day ends to allow as many people as possible to be around at end of day. This can be adjusted as the game progresses.

Just play this game until someone thinks of a better game.

n1 shoot kyle
    remember benghazi

Sign if the game is anon
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Steam ID
    s
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

The last game ended with this:

LBJ shot Dan
    Dan shot Ewiz
    Kyle shot Gamut
    Mimic shot Theodore
    Scum shot Mimic

The game ended on the first night.

I might change the rules so that won't happen again, depending on how many people sign.

I don't like this setup. Too random and the game ends N1
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

This game needs bp for everyone or something. Perhaps 2shot bp but you have to activate

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

How about this. Every player gets 2 abilities.

1. One vigi shot
    2. A vest that kills anyone that tries to shoot you, however if no one targeted you that night, you die instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    How about if you have an idea for a game you host it otherwise shut up

Sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    sign. dont just let random ppl shoot.

perhaps make it so ppl can only shoot on certain nights and no n1 shots

kyle n1 vigi
    sdsad n2 vigi
    divine n3 vigi

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post

Sign
    This is called workshopping a setup and it's an essential part of the process of designing good games

Steam ID
    orionrm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post

Sign
    really nice sperg out from the black in this thread

criticizing people for making suggestions to improve a setup is honsetly the stupidest thing ive seen in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Also just want to point out that for all the discussion after last game about "Just don't let X sign games," you guys are going to let Kyle sign and you are going to end up having the same discussion post-game.

Banned
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then
    I feel really bad for posting this, on account that it's unrelated "griefing troll shit" and serves no purpose other than to kill this game, but:

on "workshopping" a setup:
    the majority of "setups" played on this site, or are ""workshopped"" are just icefrog v2; sprinkle mindless restrictions off picked roles a la carte and thus create a game complexity completely built off the ability for the player to keep the entire interaction set in their working memory. it's akin to soul ring now being built from fucking urn components.

on "host the game yourself":
    this is one of the reasons I feel bad for posting this; this post serves NO OTHER purpose than to denigrate ALL of you CHUMPS. I am actively TROLLING in this game thread because it's just the bees knees to grief in signup threads. Acknowledgements to those "concerned with the health of the nadota mafia community" for this NEW and HIP style of GRIEFING that you've shown me.
    additionally, I FOR ONE have tried to host something with a radical and interesting secret setup in mind but was "HEALTH GRIEFED" by the empty-minded echo collective, SO I WILL BE QUOTING THIS PASSAGE if anyone ever directs that LOSER GARBAGE in my direction.

more on "workshopping" a setup:
    just play matrix6 or backup6 or whatever semi-open/closed setup. I would go (HOST IT OR SHUTUP LOL) but you know, my thread would be GRIEFED just as I am GRIEFING this thread by masking my complete asinine garbage with "I just want MAFIA to be BETTER".

on "everyone gets a gun":
    this is just "le epic rick and morty fedora" in mafia form.

on "the platitude of "they do it for free" types" mafia members:
    for example, if you're very LOW IQ, as I assume most of you are, you ARE ACTIVELY SWAYED by the insistent complaining by "CONCERNED MOTHERS OF THE COMMUNITY", and sadly, SOME OF THESE PEOPLE have ascended to POWERFUL positions on nadota.com. These people aren't the ACTIVE and AWARE raising the ISSUE to eliminate the affliction they've willed into being, no they do it FOR either a KNOWN HUNGER for attention (jones) or worse, because they're continually deluded into thinking that solacing their needs is somehow equated to the greater good, or some "I JUST WANT TO PLAY GOOD GAMES" gobbedly gook. LET ME REITERATE: these are the SOCCER MOMS that COMPLAIN at PARENT TEACHER GATHERINGS. Morevoer, even if the bleeding mafia hearts were truthful in their OVERT CONCERN they provide NO reasonable SOLUTION to the issue nor MAKE actual CONCERTED efforts to discover one (I personally believe that forum related issue are unsolveable). AGAIN, some of you have mistaken this "FAKE CONCERN" for actual "CARE, THOUGHT, and ACTION" and have elected them as positions of badged coneheads and forum censorers.

now, as you can now realize: I have completely GRIEFED this thread and hopefully manipulated the EMOTIONAL STATE of others by posting my "WELL INTENTIONED CONCERN" (lol) in this thread and if all goes according to plan, the SIGNS of this game will be limited because FUCK YOU.

this changes everything
    remember benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by midman01 View Post
    I feel really bad for posting this, on account that it's unrelated "griefing troll shit" and serves no purpose other than to kill this game, but:

the majority of "setups" played on this site, or are ""workshopped"" are just icefrog v2; sprinkle mindless restrictions off picked roles a la carte and thus create a game complexity completely built off the ability for the player to keep the entire interaction set in their working memory. it's akin to soul ring now being built from fucking urn components.

this is one of the reasons I feel bad for posting this; this post serves NO OTHER purpose than to denigrate ALL of you CHUMPS. I am actively TROLLING in this game thread because it's just the bees knees to grief in signup threads. Acknowledgements to those "concerned with the health of the nadota mafia community" for this NEW and HIP style of GRIEFING that you've shown me.
    additionally, I FOR ONE have tried to host something with a radical and interesting secret setup in mind but was "HEALTH GRIEFED" by the empty-minded echo collective, SO I WILL BE QUOTING THIS PASSAGE if anyone ever directs that LOSER GARBAGE in my direction.

just play matrix6 or backup6 or whatever semi-open/closed setup. I would go (HOST IT OR SHUTUP LOL) but you know, my thread would be GRIEFED just as I am GRIEFING this thread by masking my complete asinine garbage with "I just want MAFIA to be BETTER".

for example, if you're very LOW IQ, as I assume most of you are, you ARE ACTIVELY SWAYED by the insistent complaining by "CONCERNED MOTHERS OF THE COMMUNITY", and sadly, SOME OF THESE PEOPLE have ascended to POWERFUL positions on nadota.com. These people aren't the ACTIVE and AWARE raising the ISSUE to eliminate the affliction they've willed into being, no they do it FOR either a KNOWN HUNGER for attention (jones) or worse, because they're continually deluded into thinking that solacing their needs is somehow equated to the greater good, or some "I JUST WANT TO PLAY GOOD GAMES" gobbedly gook. LET ME REITERATE: these are the SOCCER MOMS that COMPLAIN at PARENT TEACHER GATHERINGS. Morevoer, even if the bleeding mafia hearts were truthful in their OVERT CONCERN they provide NO reasonable SOLUTION to the issue nor MAKE actual CONCERTED efforts to discover one (I personally believe that forum related issue are unsolveable). AGAIN, some of you have mistaken this "FAKE CONCERN" for actual "CARE, THOUGHT, and ACTION" and have elected them as positions of badged coneheads and forum censorers.

now, as you can now realize: I have completely GRIEFED this thread and hopefully manipulated the EMOTIONAL STATE of others by posting my "WELL INTENTIONED CONCERN" (lol) in this thread and if all goes according to plan, the SIGNS of this game will be limited because FUCK YOU.
    didnt read

Quote Originally Posted by midman01 View Post

Tldr

whats a Sans battlefury

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    100%

On the note of griefing: There is such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast