Killing Spree
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    swap Sumail for ixmike

Steam ID
    gkta.
    that works too

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    this team should be really fun to watch. bryle is fucking ownage even witgh no farm on support i always see him owning. and moon is one of those players who is fun to watch and we play a lot of the same heroes

Steam ID
    i eat pears
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Kick Moon for Universe and replace Ritsu with Mason when he leaves/gets kicked and this might be a legit team.

Wicked Sick
    gl to ritsu

Steam ID
    gogey
    Help is a song written and performed by the famous band called the Beatles. The Beatles was initially formed by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr during the 1960. Despite the fact that it has been fifty plus years since its band’s initial formation, these performer’s name are still much known to the young generation. Partly, it has to do with how remarkable, great and loved the band was. The band received seven Grammy awards, 15 Ivor Novello awards, 45 Gold Albums, 39 Platinum Albums and much more. Needless to say, this was probably one of the best bands of all time, and Help was one of their earlier songs created in 1965 only 5 years after the band’s initial formation.

“Help, I need somebody. Help, not just anybody. Help, you know I need someone, help!” That was first the first few lyrics of the song, and it is already insanely catchy and addicting to be listening to. If you don’t believe me, then listen to the music video linked below, and you agree how insanely catchy the song is. Another thing you might notice is how energetic the song is, you may or may not find yourself tapping your feet or nodding your dead along with the beat. I personally irresistibly do both at the same time, and sometimes I don’t even realize that I am doing it. It is almost like the music blends into you as one as music is a type of food to the soul. If you are ever feeling down and simply unmotivated to do anything, perhaps listening to this track will reenergize you. Personally for me whenever I am having a bad day or just feeling a bit stressed out, I would open this bad boy track up and listen to it on repeat for a few times and just simply let the energy recharge me. This neat trick works like recharging a battery as it always makes me feel rejuvenated every time after being charged.

However some people disagree with how outstanding the song actually is. People compare this song to their other selections such as Let It Be, Yesterday and or A Hard Day’s Night. My response to them is that Help is not like the traditional songs that the Beatles would normally write and perform. Instead, Help is special in that the style of its percussion was the beginning of what to me is the modern day pop. With that emplaced, the old fashion of the Beatles’ moody feeling has changed to this energetic and exciting song. We can see this transition happening with its previous album A Hard Day’s Night beginning to pick up these traits. The disagreement would simply because of the change in taste of the music. But nonetheless, the Beatles doesn’t create bad music and this is a wonderful song that may have you find yourself in a delighted mood for the rest of the day.

Moon bat actually handled these vgj kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

animal planet getting handled by optic

Steam ID
    gkta.

ward trapping urself takes a lot of skill

Holy Shit
    game 3 starting now! good luck bryle

Steam ID
    orionrm
    ritsu void PogChamp
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

We dem bois
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Kitrak's team is doing so good considering how long they have been together. Bryle is looking good.
    My only concern is that ritsu never lasts more than 2 months on any team before he quits of gets kicked.

Beyond Grantlike
    ritsu doesnt get kicked lol, hes always the best player on any team hes on. if he gets kicked its because "this guy is way better than us and we know we're holding him back"
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    ref: c9 and vgjs
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    should i go to the gym today? hm
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    P sure he got kicked from c9 for doing something scummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    P sure he got kicked from c9 for doing something scummy
    ritsu?

no, say it aint so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    ritsu doesnt get kicked lol, hes always the best player on any team hes on. if he gets kicked its because "this guy is way better than us and we know we're holding him back"
    My point is that he never lasted more than 2 months on any team.
    If you hope have a team that will improve with time, picking ritsu might be a bad idea.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12