Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 239
  1. #41
    Damore's use of statistics was spurious and was an obvious case of a whiny bitch constructing a reasonable sounding narrative to protect his own ego from the fact that he's just not as good as the people around him.

    I am skeptical of these guy's portrayal of the culture at google. It reads like a numeta-esque self victimization style in which they way overblow a few diversity initiatives at the company. Damore being at so many suggests he was looking for confrontation. But, to be fair, on the off chance he's painting an accurate picture, that would be a less than ideal situation. Though probably within the rights of Google.

    Like they make straight white males fee bad boo fucking hoo it doesnt make up for the fact that every company outside of the Valley is exactly the opposite and many in the valley are the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

  2. #42
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by trashcanmagic View Post
    Damore's use of statistics was spurious and was an obvious case of a whiny bitch constructing a reasonable sounding narrative to protect his own ego from the fact that he's just not as good as the people around him.

    I am skeptical of these guy's portrayal of the culture at google. It reads like a numeta-esque self victimization style in which they way overblow a few diversity initiatives at the company. Damore being at so many suggests he was looking for confrontation. But, to be fair, on the off chance he's painting an accurate picture, that would be a less than ideal situation. Though probably within the rights of Google.

    Like they make straight white males fee bad boo fucking hoo it doesnt make up for the fact that every company outside of the Valley is exactly the opposite and many in the valley are the same.
    What does this mean?

  3. #43
    even if you accept "it's complicated" on the subject of female representation in technical fields Im surprised to find people informed about any of the statistics that would accept the premise that biology is the primary factor.

    before compsci and software engineering jobs had the prestige and pay those positions were primarily filled by women who wrote a shit ton of good code that would not have been improved by having men write it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker View Post
    What does this mean?
    it means even if it's true fuck whites, fuck men, and double fuck white men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

  5. #45
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by trashcanmagic View Post
    it means even if it's true fuck whites, fuck men, and double fuck white men.
    Why?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker View Post
    Why?
    socks with sandals is reason enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

  7. #47
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Haha Lol, you have a point. O_o

  8. #48
    Holy Shit nyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,634
    I would rather read the rest of the lawsuit than alightsouls post but I think I only had like less than 10 pages left.


    Yeah Iím sure I have a different view of this than most of you which is funny as hell.

  9. #49
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by nyte View Post
    I would rather read the rest of the lawsuit than alightsouls post but I think I only had like less than 10 pages left.


    Yeah I’m sure I have a different view of this than most of you which is funny as hell.
    What is it?

  10. #50
    Godlike imilliterate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    3,169
    Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Oiuuuiiooiuuuiioooo

  11. #51
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,566
    Quote Originally Posted by nyte View Post
    I would rather read the rest of the lawsuit than alightsouls post but I think I only had like less than 10 pages left.


    Yeah I’m sure I have a different view of this than most of you which is funny as hell.
    I'd be interested to hear your view, Nyte. You might turn me to the Dark Side

  12. #52
    It's about woman not being fit to work endless hours writing code, not about the quality of their code smh.

  13. #53
    Godlike yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    4,079
    Quote Originally Posted by trashcanmagic View Post
    it means even if it's true fuck whites, fuck men, and double fuck white men.

  14. #54
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,566

  15. #55
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,566

  16. #56
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,566

  17. #57
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,566

  18. #58
    Holy Shit nyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,634
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    If your heart was as big as your mouth you'd be real, but it aint

  19. #59
    Super Moderator bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,426
    proud noogler
    remember benghazi

  20. #60
    Godlike imilliterate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    3,169
    Steam ID
    28wksltr
    *pukes*

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •