Steam ID
    Gutsy_Canuck

A blast from the past.

Figure I'd kill some time and maybe entertain people in an old time and fashion sake on this ded website.

It was years ago when both me and Grant were literal nobodies. We filled the same role either annoying the masses or collectively creating our own fanbase. We were both around since Wc3 and at first started out as friends. I would be modding RootCatz stream and suddenly a wild GrandGrant would appear to discuss Starcraft. I also recently stumbled across an old picture I drew for him as a gratitude of a non-homosexual platonic relationship: https://imgur.com/a/mhWof

But as reality came I grew more distanced due to studies. Grant on the other hand stuck with it. His network among pros continuously grew and the old player base thinned (less haters). Where as I hated the false community and pretending to like people I didn't care for. It was time to start an impeachment (scroll to the middle): https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...om_major_dota/

I now run my own business, have a family and have a scholarly educational background. Grant has a firm foothold in the esports industry, will probably profit more than me in less than a years time, and lives a promiscuous bachelor lifestyle. Regardless of the paths the rematch was still a thing (that was dodged two times in a row even on Grants rematch terms): http://nadota.com/showthread.php?320...nt-1v1-Rematch
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?374...match-OFFICIAL

No matter the path you take you can always participate in ded games and ded boards. I do miss Artour stream and the friends I made along the way. However with the concurrent player base of dota dropping by 3mil in less than 1 year... perhaps the path is coming to a close. The recent patches and new heroes are managing to barely keep the game at a green for new temporary casuals, but will Dota have the foothold Starcraft acheived?: http://steamcharts.com/app/570

So at the end of the day it doesnt matter the path you take. So long as you don't kys and limit shitposting/unironic internet bants to a bi-monthly commitment you are gunna get somewhere at some point. I have yet to see evidence of the first 1v1 me and Grant ever done so how can he beat me if the evidence doesn't exist?

Random Thread: http://nadota.com/showthread.php?320...ng-Thread-lt-3

Also a fun fact I have met GrandGrant in person face to face and he is slightly taller than me.

EDIT: PS, Still waiting on that 1v1
    Last edited by Gutsy_Canuck; January 9th, 2018 at 12:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSCHAUFFEUR View Post
    reminder that gutsy bought a 4.5k mmr account and got it to 3.8k within a month

Steam ID
    Gutsy_Canuck
    Yes this is my main account. Please ban it again, I can unban it myself.

I want to harm you and your family

Steam ID
    Gutsy_Canuck
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    I want to harm you and your family
    Good to see you haven't keeled over yet. Chain smoking really does wonders.

Steam ID
    Gutsy_Canuck
    Alright I'm off to bed keep the bants to a minimum. This was to entertain you guys not to stir up blood. xd

Pretty sure grant still works at Walmart dude shut the fuck up

Didnt read that
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Mines small lol "concealed"

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Unstoppable
    really don't care

Steam ID
    ������
    looking at girls and smiling
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    woa where the ladys at, to look at
    girl gamers dm me

You're still nobody

Sorry that should have said both of you are still nobody

Grant is a huge pussy he doesnt stream qualifiers because organizers(which have 0 right to do so) tell him to not stream it
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    yEsteRDAy, 07:56 aM #1
    DoUBLE Kill
    stEam Id
    Gutsy_cAnuCk
    a bLAst FRoM tHE PaST.
    figUre i'D KIll sOme tIME ANd MaYBE entERtaIN pEOPLE In aN OLD tIMe aND faSHioN SAke ON ThIs DED wEBsITe.

iT wAs YeArs AgO whEn BOth ME AND GRaNT wERE lItERaL nObodIES. WE fILleD THE sAMe roLE eithEr aNnOYING THe MasSES OR coLlEcTIVeLy cREAtING oUr oWN FaNBAsE. WE WeRe BOth AROUNd SINCe Wc3 aNd aT FiRst STARtEd oUT aS fRIEnDs. i woULd be MoDDInG RoOtcaTZ StReAm AND SuDDenlY a WIlD GrANDgrANt WOULD ApPeAR To discUsS sTArCRafT. I ALSo recEnTLy STUmBLeD ACROSS AN OLD piCtuRE I DReW FOR hIM aS A gRAtiTUde oF a nON-HOMoSExUAl platOnIC RelAtiOnSHiP: HTtpS://iMGuR.COm/A/MhwOF

But As REalITy caMe I GrEW MoRE dISTanCEd due to StUdiES. GRanT on tHE OTHER hAnd stUCk with iT. His NEtwOrk AMonG PrOs cONTInUOusLY Grew and tHe oLd Player BAse tHinneD (lesS haTeRs). where aS i haTeD tHE FAlsE coMMUnity AnD PReTEndinG TO LIkE peOpLE i dIDN't CaRE FoR. it waS tIme tO stArt AN IMpEAChmeNt (sCroLL TO the mIdDLE): HTTPs://wWw.ReddIt.Com/r/DoTA2/comMe...Om_MAjor_dOTA/

I Now RUN my OwN BUSinEss, hAVE A FaMily anD Have a SCHOLARlY eDucATIOnal bAcKgROund. GRAnT Has A FIrm fOotHOlD In ThE espOrts indUstrY, WIll PROBaBLY PRofit mORE ThAN mE in lEss thaN a yEARs timE, aNd liVes A pROmIscuOuS baCHeLor lIfestyLe. REGARdlEss OF tHe patHS thE remaTCH WaS stiLL a tHing (tHAT WAs DoDgeD twO TIMES in A rOw Even On graNts RematCH TErMs): htTp://NAdoTA.com/ShowTHrEAd.PHp?320...NT-1v1-REmAtcH
    hTtP://NADoTA.Com/ShOWtHREAD.PhP?374...mATch-OFfIcIAl

nO MAtTER tHe path yOU tAKe you CAn aLwaYs PArtiCIpatE iN Ded gaMes and DeD BOardS. i Do miss artour StREAM ANd thE frieNds i maDe AlOnG ThE WAy. hoWeveR WITH ThE coNcURrEnt plAYER BasE oF DoTA DROPPing BY 3MIl in LesS THan 1 yEAR... PERHaPs The Path is coMinG tO A cLose. tHe recenT pATchES aND neW HerOES Are maNAGING TO BARELY kEEp thE gaME aT A GREEN fOr NEw tEmPOrary CASuALS, BUT will DOTa hAvE the FooThold STArCraFT AChEIvEd?: httP://sTEamChaRTS.COM/aPP/570

sO at the END OF the daY it DoEsnt mATTEr The PAth You tAKe. So lONG aS yoU Don't KYs AnD lIMIt SHItPOstiNg/unIRONic inTERNet baNts To a bI-MONthly cOmMitmEnt YOu ARe guNNA Get SOMewHErE At some poinT. I hAVE yEt tO seE eviDencE of THE FiRsT 1v1 ME AnD gRaNT evER DoNE so hOW Can He BEaT me if The EVIdEnCe doesn't EXIsT?

RANdOm ThreaD: hTtP://nADoTa.cOm/SHOwThrEAD.pHP?320...NG-tHReAd-lt-3

AlSO A Fun faCt i Have MeT GRANDgRaNt in PERsON FaCe TO facE AnD He Is sliGHtly TalLEr THaN me.

EdiT: ps, stilL WaiTIng On thAt 1V1

Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite_Regen View Post
    You're still nobody
    What does that mean?