Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Are we playing my setup? Want me to finalize it?
    Yeah, drink more cum
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Back-End Betty's lore is that she's a rails expert who decided she'd had enough and made the switch to a more noble profession

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    sign

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    list thus far:

dan
    ewiz
    friend
    kkat
    slithereen
    orion
    lbj
    asoul (?)
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

I will sign

I think you should automatically insert people who signed in the other thread (SuPA, FRFM, Sda, probably others who haven't had a chance to see this one yet) and just assume they are playing unless they don't respond to the role PM.

I'm working on a PM to send you with the setup info.

If a player has a vest and is targeted for a nightkill, blocking the kill and removing the vest, should that player be notified?

If a player has a vest and is targeted for a nightkill, blocking the kill and removing the vest, should that player be notified?
    I typically see this not happening and think the game is better for it. Example: jae's kentucky blues game where town won in what should've been a guaranteed scum victory because godfather didn't know iaafr had yolo vigi'd his vest off night 1

assholes all running whitelisted games without me

sign
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    I typically see this not happening and think the game is better for it. Example: jae's kentucky blues game where town won in what should've been a guaranteed scum victory because godfather didn't know iaafr had yolo vigi'd his vest off night 1
    Yeah, I think people shouldn't know they're not vested, but it screws up a self-reporting element of the game when you're shot during the day

Steam ID
    ������
    Sign if space still exists
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

Godlike
    sign

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Hows it ok for asoul to know sks Hidden win conditions but not everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Hows it ok for asoul to know sks Hidden win conditions but not everyone else

Yeah, I think people shouldn't know they're not vested, but it screws up a self-reporting element of the game when you're shot during the day
    This is important if the the host is not around (the main reason I didn't host because work stuff.)

If a shooter does a day shot and the host isn't around, how does the the shot person know if they are dead or not?
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Valid question.

The reason the win conditions are hidden is you don't want anyone to try to set something up where they work together with SK and break the game.

As long as I don't tell anyone the win conditions and don't try to break the game myself, me knowing what they are isn't an issue.

seems like a monkeypatch for what is probably a bad design choice

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    This is important if the the host is not around (the main reason I didn't host because work stuff.)

If a shooter does a day shot and the host isn't around, how does the the shot person know if they are dead or not?
    Perhaps we should say if you think you have a vest, you continue talking. So if you were either never given a vest or know your vest was used, die and stop posting. If you were given a vest and don't know if it was burned, assume it was not until notified by the host.

This can be a kind of "dying words" thing where some do not die instantly when shot.

Or if that sounds stupid we just say either 1) everyone's notified when they lose vest, or 2) if you're shot, even if you have a vest, you just stop talking until host shows up to confirm you're not dead.

2 doesn't really work if you envision end game as a bunch of people shooting each other. The "dead" person's shot, and its timing, could have a direct impact on the game's outcome.

I think we just notify every time a vest is lost. Anything else doesn't work.

Valid question.

The reason the win conditions are hidden is you don't want anyone to try to set something up where they work together with SK and break the game.

As long as I don't tell anyone the win conditions and don't try to break the game myself, me knowing what they are isn't an issue.
    Also if you guys just feel better if I don't play because I know these things then I can sit

But it's worth it to have the conditions in there (increases the fun factor) and not particularly gamebreaking for me to know, as long as I don't start telling everyone and trying to get them to use it in a gamesolve.

funny enough this is another good reason for a good fleshed out stovebot that already knew BP and could just announce a !shoot msg immediately

whats a Sans battlefury

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast