Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Steam ID
    ������
    I will read and *post* in the morning
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

Aight so ive read everything now and my first expression is that orion got way too serious at the start of this game kkat isnt paying attention at all and frfm is kinda weird to me but probably town i dont think sk or mafia would be that aggressive throughout the first pages even tho alot of his posts werent really good or just plain agreeing with other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

The only problem i see with this pistol lynching is that man with no name and possibly the whore will have bulletproof and therefore weaken it. After we land on a bulletproof we have no idea of telling if its a given bulletproof, a stolen one or the man with no name. Makes the plan kinda bad for later plays which should lead us back to normal lynching or the preacher claims his role and sk gets a free kill.
    You are absolutely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    The only problem i see with this pistol lynching is that man with no name and possibly the whore will have bulletproof and therefore weaken it. After we land on a bulletproof we have no idea of telling if its a given bulletproof, a stolen one or the man with no name. Makes the plan kinda bad for later plays which should lead us back to normal lynching or the preacher claims his role and sk gets a free kill.
    My plan works.

Stack votes on the player who's going to be shot and cast a hammer vote after the shot. If he survived the shot, he immediately gets hammered.

This requires town who have been given protection to state that they are protected before the shot. If mafia claim protected, we have to out our preacher to trade 1 for 1 with mafia. I think that's solid. What do you guys think?

As a general rule of thumb, trading 1 town PR for 1 scum is a pretty good town outcome. It's not as clear with these PRs but I think we are still happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My plan works.

Stack votes on the player who's going to be shot and cast a hammer vote after the shot. If he survived the shot, he immediately gets hammered.

This requires town who have been given protection to state that they are protected before the shot. If mafia claim protected, we have to out our preacher to trade 1 for 1 with mafia. I think that's solid. What do you guys think?

As a general rule of thumb, trading 1 town PR for 1 scum is a pretty good town outcome. It's not as clear with these PRs but I think we are still happy with it.
    We do not have to out the preacher (if town is not afk/gamethrowing at EoD, a definitive possibility). When mafia claims protected, we ask any protected to out themselves, mafia would almost never fakeclaim protected in that scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

And if they do, we then trade 1-for-1 with the preacher, a net-positive either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    Wild West Mafia Part 2

Cowboys - 12

Gunsmith: Every night, give a 1-shot gun to a player of your choice.
    Guns are shot by typing shoot [Playername] in the thread. Shooting a gun is a daytime-only action. Can not give a gun to the same player twice in one game.

Travelling Preacher: Every night, give a Holy Book to a player of your choice.
    Book provides 1-shot protection against night kills and daytime shots. Canít stack books, but can target a player who loses his book.

Houndmaster: Every night, give a Powder-Sniffing Dog to a player of your choosing.
    Dogs are a night action that returns positive on any player who has handled a gun this game. This includes: Gunsmith, any scum who has previously committed a night kill, any player who has been given a gun (whether it has been used or is still being held).

Frontiersman (x6) - Vanilla Town

Bandits - 3

The Man With No Name*: Starts game with Unholy Book and Unholy Wrath.
    Unholy Book: 1-shot bulletproof.
    Unholy Wrath: Triggers on activation of Unholy Book. Mysterious Stranger gains 1-shot gun.

Saboteur: Once per game, sneak into the house of 1 player, destroying all of his possessions.
    Destroys guns, books, and dogs; non-lethal. Night action. (Additional mechanics: Player will be notified of all items he loses.)
    If a Gunsmith, Preacher, or Houndmaster is targeted, his workshop will be destroyed.

Back-End Betty: Once per game, spend the night with a player of your choosing. You will receive duplicates of any powerups this player is gifted on this night.
    The mimicked player and powerup-giver are not notified.

Mad Injun: 1-Shot ability to use a bow and arrow to nightkill 1 player.
    This kill bypasses night immunities. The kill will have flavor text to distinguish it as a bow kill. Bow kills are not detectable by dogs.
    This ability is recharged any time the SK kills a named character (any town PR, any scum).
    Win Condition: Last man standing.
    Win Condition: 3 other hidden win conditions.

List of Gamers:
    dan
    ewiz
    friend
    kkat
    slithereen
    orion
    lbj
    asoul
    sdad
    conor
    supa
    frfm
    amerchi
    I do not like Dan's reentrance at all. Amer's is okay. Sdad and frfm are strongly town, and slith is nearly 100% town. I'm a bit worried about LBJ: he entered with some roleplay, got some people townreading him, then disappeared. Orion and kkat are strong scumreads. Asoul is null, slight town read. Supa is null slight scum lean. He hasn't really done anything. Friend and Connor are completely afk.

We should lynch in Orion/kkat/Connor/friend

Didn't mean to quote the first post there, was just using it to look at the player list

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    if back end betty has a gun/bible/dog and occupies someone that receives one, they will get an extra one, (it is possible for back end betty to get 2 guns, 2 bibles, 2 dogs; this is incredibly unlikely though)
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

What didn't you like about my posts
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    What didn't you like about my posts
    The "Orion was right to call out rushing a lynch" when rushing a Lynch clearly wasn't what was happening, as was explained multiple times. Add the fact that you don't understand using shots as an additional day lynch mechanism proves you weren't really reading the thread

I reread the thread twice so I didn't not read it. I get the Lynch mechanism now, didn't earlier. You're right that Orion did call out the obvious and I said he seemed

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

I reread the thread twice so I didn't not read it. I get the Lynch mechanism now, didn't earlier. You're right that Orion did call out the obvious and I said he seemed Towny for it but that's pretty straightforward and not a solid read.

whats a Sans battlefury

If I was mafia I'd probably be utilizing daychat to make sure I got what you guys were doing instead of being openly retarded about it

whats a Sans battlefury

Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    And how should that be determined?
    Towniest people determine a group that others agree with of potential power up havers? I don't get why exactly it's bad/not feasible to do this besides making Betty have a pool to choose from

whats a Sans battlefury

Obviously if we did this houndmaster wouldn't really need to conform to it but since our shooter is announcing himself I don't see what the big deal is

whats a Sans battlefury

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Sorry fer my inactivity. Been busy working the shop. But I have an announcement to make! Scott and I have decided to take the next step in our relationship!

Yesterday he walked into our bedroom and started massaging my feet, one thing turned to another, as they do, and by golly weíve decided to adopt a baby girl! Sheís one o them japs, but donít worry, our little Neko-Chan is just the cuuuutest little thing.

I ainít had the most time to pay attention to whatís been a happening around town, what with handlin the shop and toddler proofin the homestead, but ima gonna put my ear to the ground for a bit and Iíll be back ready to gossip with yíall right quick!

(Played wow from waking up to going to sleep yesterday rofl)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    I reckon that stacking votes and shooting then lynching is a great idea. I can even open up my shop late at night to hold everyone inside so no one can escape. An hour before EOD is probíly best.

Best be aware of that harlot Betty at night so PRís try not to give tools to anyone too obvious. I already knows you not gonna give a nigra like myself something like a gun, not after them california nigras done mucked it all up.

And another thing: ifín we ever have a chance to take out one o them bandits by sacrificing a PR, we should do it 100% past day 3. I done heard one o thems bandits be goin around and ruinin livelihoods and whatnot. Burning down whole storefronts and other sorts of undesirable behaviors.

(Question, does scum have a night kill? I thought they can only night kill if they manage to get targeted at night or sleep with someone that was given a gun but maybe I misread something)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    ������
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPA View Post
    ^

To add to that, after your entrance with no lynch being the play, people should begin pressuring others or doing something. Simply stating no lynch is kind of showing yourself as townie, but at the same time giving us 0 information to work on at day 2.

I thought it was obvious that even if no lynch is the play, it should not be pushed for until the end of the day, but judging by your reaction you genuinely believed that we should just go with no lynch straight away.
    This is v toeny
    V

Steam ID
    ������
    Towny *
    V

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast