Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    Howdy scum
    Why do you think no lynch is bad for town on d1 this game?

Whatever has the most votes wins.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

OK, well:

lynch Divine

Explain your lynch on me or risk being the target of my day 1 lynch vote!

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    If NL is the majority vote do we NL at end of day or does it go to the person with the most votes?

For example: If day ended right now, there would be 3ish NL votes and 1 vote on me because Daniel voted on me. Would I die or would we NL?
    thats been answered brainiac

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    Why do you think no lynch is bad for town on d1 this game?
    Hmmm? Where was that said?

Gonna need everyone with a lynch on someone to explain why they don't think no lynch day 1 isn't the best town play

Hmmm? Where was that said?
    You called him scum. I didn't see anything in his entrance that was particularly scummy, so I assumed you were against no lynch

Holy Shit
    You called him scum. I didn't see anything in his entrance that was particularly scummy, so I assumed you were against no lynch
    Then why wouldnt I have called you scum after this

Is no lynch allowed? If so, I think the play is to no lynch day 1 and maybe day 2, get some guns out to townreads, and let our houndmaster become useful

Why are you relieving early pressure on random players at the start of day 1

Holy Shit
    we could hammer on KrazyKat and go night and I'd be perfectly content with it tbh. and i'm usually all about getting as much info as possible on day 1 but that guy is scum

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Why are you relieving early pressure on random players at the start of day 1
    I'm not. I'm trying to figure out what frfm thinks is scummy about kkat's entrance when it was virtually the same as mine

Holy Shit
    its the timing of it bro. you were straight up out of the gate, KrazyKat trying to do a little "Western Roleplay" with his HOWDY FELLAS and looking to blend in with your No Lynch suggestion.

As town he would have wanted to discuss why no lynching is beneficial

OK, let's do it

lynch KitKat

its the timing of it bro. you were straight up out of the gate, KrazyKat trying to do a little "Western Roleplay" with his HOWDY FELLAS and looking to blend in with your No Lynch suggestion.

As town he would have wanted to discuss why no lynching is beneficial
    This makes a bit of sense to me, but I'd still say kkat's entrance is one of the least scummy. You've got Dan and Orion throwing empty lynches. Dan onto asoul cause he can play it off as "lol we hate each other see get it I'd do this as town" and Orion onto LBJ because he knows that's an easy d1 lynch to push. Then you've got slithereen trying to get himself hound cleared for the rest of the game, which is super sketch to me

Godlike
    ^

To add to that, after your entrance with no lynch being the play, people should begin pressuring others or doing something. Simply stating no lynch is kind of showing yourself as townie, but at the same time giving us 0 information to work on at day 2.

I thought it was obvious that even if no lynch is the play, it should not be pushed for until the end of the day, but judging by your reaction you genuinely believed that we should just go with no lynch straight away.

Godlike
    Down with that,

lynch kkat

Steam ID
    orionrm
    This makes a bit of sense to me, but I'd still say kkat's entrance is one of the least scummy. You've got Dan and Orion throwing empty lynches. Dan onto asoul cause he can play it off as "lol we hate each other see get it I'd do this as town" and Orion onto LBJ because he knows that's an easy d1 lynch to push. Then you've got slithereen trying to get himself hound cleared for the rest of the game, which is super sketch to me
    my lynch on LBJ was a pure meme lynch, i just find his roleplaying really annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Holy Shit
    lynch KrazyKat

Steam ID
    orionrm
    i really dislike this fast push on KK, to me it seems like he couldve just been town not knowing how to enter the thread really, saw some role playing and some no lynches and decided to throw it in there. feels like weak town moer than scum to me, and everyone rushing a lynch on him because of that 1 post doesnt feel good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by orion View Post
    i really dislike this fast push on KK, to me it seems like he couldve just been town not knowing how to enter the thread really, saw some role playing and some no lynches and decided to throw it in there. feels like weak town moer than scum to me, and everyone rushing a lynch on him because of that 1 post doesnt feel good to me.
    I don't think iv'e ever seen a more scummy post

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast