Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    why do my stupid supports always pause the game instead of pooling me a perseverence when i type "pp"?
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

  2. #22
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,338
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    quasicore
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    battlefury wraith king to level 20 and win.

  5. #25
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,131
    You donít fucking pool anyone if ur playing as carry, fucking numeta, and u definitely donít buy battle fury if ur not playing as carry
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

  6. #26
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,131
    I fucking hate you if your saying buy bfury as supp
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

  7. #27
    Administrator bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,837
    numeta can you record some bfury ogre game play please
    remember benghazi

  8. #28
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    10,994
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    numeta can you record some bfury ogre game play please
    checking in here before i do this in my pugs. i must know its viable.

    help numeta

  9. #29
    Holy Shit Amercchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5,263
    Armlet or battlefury on abadon first item?
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

  10. #30
    The point isn't to farm the battlefury fast, just to loan the perseverance out, complete the battlefury later on to stop pushes and to accelerate GPM. There are many perks to having a battlefury, not just for farming.


    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    I fucking hate you if your saying buy bfury as supp

    The intent is not to farm, it helps if you fall a rax down, to push out etc. Farming is never a bad thing on non cores. It will typically be a 35+ minute battlefury.



    Battlefury Ogre is very strong. See hero discussion forum you nubs.


    I'll produce some replay material for you guys.

  11. #31
    Mega Kill prk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    498
    Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    list of acceptable battlefury heroes:

    AM
    PL
    terror
    slark
    kunkka
    ember

    missing anyone?

  12. #32
    Killing Spree
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    128
    earth spirit

  13. #33
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,338
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    wisp, u make the other team think ur going linkesn and they all build euls to pop ur linkens but then u get a bfury instead #pranked #outplayed
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by 0nlyhope View Post
    earth spirit
    The hero has no way of farming, and items on this hero scale well. eg Aghs/Veil/Kaya

  15. #35
    Mega Kill prk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    498
    Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    The hero has no way of farming, and items on this hero scale well. eg Aghs/Veil/Kaya
    obviously u max roll so u can get to camps quickly

  16. #36
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,393
    shadow fiend battlefury? POGGERS ?

  17. #37
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,393
    just tell me what hte fuck are you gonna do when a shadow blade MoM battlefury sf starts hitting u

    tell me what the FUCK ARE U GONNA DO

  18. #38

  19. #39
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,131
    Quote Originally Posted by prk View Post
    list of acceptable battlefury heroes:

    AM
    PL
    terror
    slark
    kunkka
    ember

    missing anyone?
    slardar
    LC
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by prk View Post
    obviously u max roll so u can get to camps quickly
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •