Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    its a shame I no longer have the extremely psychotic mental breakdown clips of inthe6. Twitch allows streamers to simply delete any clips made from their stream...

If you never saw them, the clips were basically him saying "Why do people always ruin my games - this game is my life (while proceeding to run down mid). Another one contained him walking around the room on cam saying "I need to break something I am so angry" with his pussy wrist straps on because hes got some nerd genetic problem in his wrists (probably for the insane amount of hours he plays dota and is still 5k). He genuinely had tears in his eyes when he said that..Kids absolutely pathetic.

Did I mention he had a noose as his profile picture on steam for over 6 months? "RawdotaTV" is just another socially awkward hideous virgin who took advantage of the "ESL Twitch purge" by streaming EG games. He'll continue to have a few hundred viewers because of the insane amount he had before because of how many 2k-3k brainless zombies own a twitch account and genuinely ask for advice from this psycho because he puts (Educational) in his title.
    It's 4:30 AM. You have work at Papa John's in the morning and you know it's going to be rough waking up, but you really have to do your job. There's a stack of dishes to your right and used tissues to your left. It's a chaotic job but someone's got to do it. What's the job? Oh. There's someone on the internet you don't like, and that's not acceptable. Instead of hitting the big X at the top right of your screen, or you know - doing something, anything else - You have to try to go out of your way to make sure as many people as possible don't like them also. So you work. Clips, Threads, posts - It's exhaustive. Not everyone knows the struggle.

Jealous? Of course not. This person is bad. You know this person is bad. Because you don't like them. And I don't like them. Because they're bad. So you work. More clips, more posts, more threads. Maybe some messages this time. Threats too. And you'll also dox them. Maybe post their address, maybe send them a death threat. Because they're a bad person. And you don't like them. And there's literally nothing else you could do to make your life better, because it's so insufferably bad, so you will desperately plead to the universe to make this person's life worse. Because you don't like them. And that's not acceptable.
    Henry_dota is evolving into a great poster and great human being. It has not been an easy path - nor a short one. Tread lightly, lest you crush the larvae of his amelioration underfoot before they molt into beautiful butterflies.
    purples a fucking psycopath
    you guys wouldn't stop making fun of him and now you've made him a regular poster. this is divine justice...
    henry_dota plays dota the way dota is meant to be played

Knew that post was good from the first two sentences.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Dominating
    Imagine spending any energy ever trying to tear anyone else down instead of building yourself and/or your friends/family up. I've never left a hate comment. I've never written a hate message. Just couldn't be me. Because I'm not hateful, and most hateful people are just projecting. So I really feel for you Weston and I know one day you'll get out of this Rut. I was in a rut too and I've been happier and happier and happier! Let's talk life when you're ready because it can be better.

In the meantime I will be your punching bag. Project your self loathing onto me and feel better!

Henry_dota is evolving into a great poster and great human being. It has not been an easy path - nor a short one. Tread lightly, lest you crush the larvae of his amelioration underfoot before they molt into beautiful butterflies.
    purples a fucking psycopath
    you guys wouldn't stop making fun of him and now you've made him a regular poster. this is divine justice...
    henry_dota plays dota the way dota is meant to be played

Aren't henrydota and inthe6 different people? Perhaps this is just a misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by inthe6 View Post
    It's 4:30 AM. You have work at Papa John's in the morning and you know it's going to be rough waking up, but you really have to do your job. There's a stack of dishes to your right and used tissues to your left. It's a chaotic job but someone's got to do it. What's the job? Oh. There's someone on the internet you don't like, and that's not acceptable. Instead of hitting the big X at the top right of your screen, or you know - doing something, anything else - You have to try to go out of your way to make sure as many people as possible don't like them also. So you work. Clips, Threads, posts - It's exhaustive. Not everyone knows the struggle.

Jealous? Of course not. This person is bad. You know this person is bad. Because you don't like them. And I don't like them. Because they're bad. So you work. More clips, more posts, more threads. Maybe some messages this time. Threats too. And you'll also dox them. Maybe post their address, maybe send them a death threat. Because they're a bad person. And you don't like them. And there's literally nothing else you could do to make your life better, because it's so insufferably bad, so you will desperately plead to the universe to make this person's life worse. Because you don't like them. And that's not acceptable.
    Easily worst post of the year
    remember benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    Easily worst post of the year
    Umm, there was this?

Hey cutester long time no see

That's the best post of the year
    remember benghazi

my brain said cue tester when i first read it

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    I watched part of him casting that tournament and this dude seemed a bit off with how he was talking about wanting to be pro and stuff

Maybe the high viewership was just wiggling him out though

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    This is gutsy Canuck I think, hes more delusional than numeta

theres no way inthe6 has impregnated anyone, unlike gutsy canuck (one of our wonderful Nadota father-figures )

whats a Sans battlefury

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Damn we got an nadota dads club with frfm max and gutsy canuck

Quote Originally Posted by DABEL View Post
    Damn we got an nadota dads club with frfm max and gutsy canuck

Wish gutsy canuck was my dad...

I actually remember the mental breakdown clips dont know why
    You are absolutely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by inthe6 View Post
    Imagine spending any energy ever trying to tear anyone else down instead of building yourself and/or your friends/family up. I've never left a hate comment. I've never written a hate message. Just couldn't be me. Because I'm not hateful, and most hateful people are just projecting. So I really feel for you Weston and I know one day you'll get out of this Rut. I was in a rut too and I've been happier and happier and happier! Let's talk life when you're ready because it can be better.

In the meantime I will be your punching bag. Project your self loathing onto me and feel better!

at one point you had a mental breakdown and kept telling me to kill myself in pubs and a bunch of random shit about how I was terrible etc so im pretty sure you shouldn't be talking but whatever.

and that was while you were 5k and I was 7k XD

at some point you werent 7k and people around here had remarks like that, but id say anyone past 6k doesnt need to be harassed anymore

whats a Sans battlefury

i never said im not a retard or didnt used to be a retard or not deserve whatever im just confused as to why inthe6 is acting all high and mighty when he did that shit all the time lol.

guess he just needs to put on a good public persona lol

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast