Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school

A New Movement in Gaming

Friends,

It is with great excitement that I announce something huge. Something bigger than huge. Something huger than ginormous.

Enough with the hyperbole. Today, in the year of our lord 2018, we are without rules. Without guidance. Only cookies, history, and whatever was said within earshot of our phones to seed our suggested ads and searches.

We have been so long without an Order. One that vaunts brotherhood, fraternity, being comfortable with each other's bodies, and, perhaps foremost, the idea that after all of us have been washed of filth, that we all may be equals. Squeaky clean equals.

On this day, I hereby allow membership into a society known as Gamers without Odors. Henceforth, you should know us by our acronym, GwoO.

Membership is for the common man, and anyone may proudly wear the badge, free of fees, dues, and prejudice, so long as they accept the to uphold forever the Pledge of the Clean Gamer.

The Pledge of the Clean Gamer is the central, binding oath all members must take and enforce on one another upon admission to the Society. It is a tripartite pledge, that requires considerable, sincere thought and meditation to contribute to an alignment Body, Mind, and Gaming.

The Pledge is-- yet still at revision 1.0-- as follows,

1. I will forevermore take One (1) Hot shower upon waking, and use a washcloth or approved pouf or loofah. Upon entering the shower, I will cleanse all of my crevices with the hot water, and immediately apply anti-dandruff shampoo. I will leave the shower fully toweled, and apply antiperspirant deodorant soon after.

2. I will launder my clothes Once (1) a week, and my sheets Once (1) a week as well. I will take it upon myself to discard socks deemed too cheesy or cultured for the rotation.

3. I will forever brush my teeth after every meal, and floss Twice (2) a week. I will chew gum or take mints when caught out, and never smoke cigarettes within 32 hours of interacting intimately.

All those who pledge this solemn creed will be awarded with the mark of the True Scentless Gamer.

Be it wise to do so, all members will also lose weight to a point deemed healthy or gain weight to a point deemed attractive.

I await new members every day. I will list them out here:

a2pas

Brendan Gleason

Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Does this mean sl ump squad is being resurrected?

*rolls up sleeves

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    pm'ed
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

big if true
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i got 20 dollars for somebody in the crowd 2 punch kaci in the stomach

Steam ID
    miasma

God is great
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Hey guys just wanted to report that I just got done washing a lot of my underwear and that they have been neatly folded and put away and that I'm currently working on the socks.

I'll report back if any of them are mssing

Looks like everyone made it back safely, I was worried sick about Larry (one of the wigwams) but it turns out he was hiding inside a pair of underwear.

Unstoppable
    anyone reading that?

Sign me the fuck up
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Dominating
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    Does a cold shower count? honestly hot showers are very bad for your hair and health.

I too am a believer in the Wim Hof method
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Dominating
    I shower 3 times a day if i can

Quote Originally Posted by a2pas View Post
    never smoke cigarettes within 32 hours of interacting intimately.
    Get the fuck out of here with that trash

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    i'll try my best , already know my sheets arent gona get washed that much

Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Refpsi View Post
    Does a cold shower count? honestly hot showers are very bad for your hair and health.
    [Citation needed]

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    i read that cold showering produces stress in your body at a cellular level, similar to running, and that these activities can potentially increase your lifespan. been doing it a few times weekly for years

Quote Originally Posted by prk View Post
    i read that cold showering produces stress in your body at a cellular level, similar to running, and that these activities can potentially increase your lifespan. been doing it a few times weekly for years
    This is some really scientific shit

Seriously read about wim Hof and practice the wim hof method prk. Ive done it before and noticed the difference. Im just super sensitive to changes in temperature and I really can't regularly do cold showers so it wasn't for me but check it out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast