Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 101
  1. #1
    Administrator bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Posts
    12,932

    weekly $ 1v1 tourney interest?

    This is something I brought up with the mod team and they seem to like it so we wanted to see what you guys thought about this idea.

    The idea would be to have a weekly tournament on sunday night/afternoon and have it open to everyone. there's an option to crowdsource funds for it through matcherino.com but that can come later, in the meantime I don't mind putting up $5-10 a week based on number of entrants (+ any crowdsourced money.) I assume the easiest way to host this would be through faceit? I've never done any of this shit before so I'm slightly in the dark, if there's someone with a lot of experience who would want to help out that would be very nice.

    If no one would be interested that's fine, just wanted to get a feeler at the moment since we're still working out the finer details. One option would be on top of any prize money handed out award some sort of wongs to top 3 (assuming they're all nadota users.)

    Any suggestions are welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i got 20 dollars for somebody in the crowd 2 punch kaci in the stomach

  2. #2
    Unstoppable Zoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    787
    Steam ID
    gkta.
    easy cash for inthe6

  3. #3
    i think J should really throw some weight behind this or otherwise you'll be wasting your time
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

  4. #4
    I'll play

  5. #5
    How about an Inhouse League with Monthly Prizes?

  6. #6
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmagane View Post
    How about an Inhouse League with Monthly Prizes?

  7. #7
    1v1 sounds like a greati dea
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

  8. #8
    Holy Shit SCSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,127
    Steam ID
    TK
    1v1 cryptographic solve live on a stream
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

  9. #9
    Holy Shit SCSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,127
    Steam ID
    TK
    with post-solve interview and shoutcasters
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

  10. #10
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,730
    what about poverty ghost cosplay contst

  11. #11
    Wicked Sick Sammyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    easy cash for inthe6
    inthe6 slayer here

  12. #12
    Wicked Sick Sammyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,135
    im interested just for funs i love 1v1s :v

  13. #13
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSF View Post
    1v1 cryptographic solve live on a stream
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSF View Post
    with post-solve interview and shoutcasters

  14. #14
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,134
    back when i was in my prime (I beat brandon "broodstar" bui in a 1v1) i wouldve crushed this tourney
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

  15. #15
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,350
    Steam ID
    miasma
    what an nadota.com idea

  16. #16
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    This is something I brought up with the mod team and they seem to like it so we wanted to see what you guys thought about this idea.

    The idea would be to have a weekly tournament on sunday night/afternoon and have it open to everyone. there's an option to crowdsource funds for it through matcherino.com but that can come later, in the meantime I don't mind putting up $5-10 a week based on number of entrants (+ any crowdsourced money.) I assume the easiest way to host this would be through faceit? I've never done any of this shit before so I'm slightly in the dark, if there's someone with a lot of experience who would want to help out that would be very nice.

    If no one would be interested that's fine, just wanted to get a feeler at the moment since we're still working out the finer details. One option would be on top of any prize money handed out award some sort of wongs to top 3 (assuming they're all nadota users.)

    Any suggestions are welcome
    wtf no you monkey use the old SECS systen which i know nothing about because i just recently came to this website.

  17. #17
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyboy View Post
    im interested just for funs i love 1v1s :v
    ur ghey

  18. #18
    M-M-M-Monster Kill (In)Finite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,081
    Look what you guys did to Plasma. He's worse than before

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadien View Post
    wtf no you monkey use the old SECS systen which i know nothing about because i just recently came to this website.
    Lol

  20. #20
    Administrator bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Posts
    12,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadien View Post
    wtf no you monkey use the old SECS systen which i know nothing about because i just recently came to this website.
    Wise words from this new poster! Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i got 20 dollars for somebody in the crowd 2 punch kaci in the stomach

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •