Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Godlike
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,838

    does anyone know how to remove the skulls that show ally deaths on minimap?

    ?

  2. #2
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,312
    Personally I like to hand-draw in skulls when im dead just to make sure my teammates know not to go to those dangerous areas

  3. #3
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,131
    delete the sprite file in ur program files x86
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

  4. #4
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,131
    if u try that i recommend backing the file up
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

  5. #5
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    17,307
    Is this another one of those Reddit things like when they changed the usernames to the hero names because people are so fucking good damend stupid that they can't figure out what hero it is from the character mdoel

  6. #6
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    17,307
    Does anyone know how to change wraith king back to skeleton king?

  7. #7
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    Does anyone know how to change wraith king back to skeleton king?
    –override_vpk
    feelsreallybadman

  8. #8
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    Is this another one of those Reddit things like when they changed the usernames to the hero names because people are so fucking good damend stupid that they can't figure out what hero it is from the character mdoel
    Lel

  9. #9
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    10,994
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    when #plasma owns dota 2 finally he will turn all these dumb changes around

  10. #10
    Godlike moron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,259
    Steam ID
    .
    I mean honestly sounds like a personal thing. I play support and never let my teammates die so I never have to look at skulls.

  11. #11
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,029
    If you used vantage positioning correctly, your teammates wouldn't be dying

  12. #12
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    Does anyone know how to change wraith king back to skeleton king?
    rip in pieces nohatsmod

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •