Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good luck, have fun and God bless everyone!

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    Quote Originally Posted by pencils in my pocket View Post
    This is not what you need. You are in the behavior score F/D pool like us. You need commends and you need to not get reported. My strategy is to pick support and baby 1-2 players the whole game. Then be nice to them as well. They always commend me after if I make the teamchat "us vs them" for a loss and "we snowballed" for a win. I will soon be out of this shit but you will not because you just try to win every game. First you must win behavior scoret hen you can try to win game.
    https://imgur.com/a/iXZ04

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    this is a normal pooled player, getting palyesr who are destroying their items and feeding rapiers. this hapepns at literally every behavior score and people dont realize it cuz the psychosomatic effect of knowing others are at a lower grade of behavior makes people stupid and thinking "oh i must have better games than those guys" but the reality is every behavior tier everyone is doing this shit and people like me who make a strong and intentional effort to have good games should be recognized. this game should punish people much harder who destroy their items or feed. players who never do that should be rewarded. sure we have all ran down mid but anyone here who has played wsith me will say at the very least, no matter how bad this shits going i buy for the team and never give up. there is NO REASON i am getting softbrained playesr who tilt at min 12 or feed rapiers like it is actually so shit this system. th

Beyond Grantlike
    got promoted to a D+ boys go me
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk

Valve should send a Manila envolope to your parents with a nice piece of paper that just has one row consisting of "Online Behavior | D+"

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    ok ok you want to get a behavior score like prk

3 tips to raise behavior score

1. carry clarities in your armory or whatever the uck its called

back pack

2 . stop showing in alnes

and stop jungling on initiation heroes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123