Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New user thread

New user thread

When a new user comes along we figure out who they are in this thread

I saw users named jcdenton and gloop or some shit. Whats the 411

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    move this to the mafia forum
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

lynch pooper

jc denton is alightsoul
    A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.

Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

is gorpyc a unique user? he/she seems to already have a very solid command of nadota memes.

I had to ban two separate Russian bots today, I should have welcomed them first sorry

jc is some goyclub member idk Alightsoul made a list of all those guys in Mafia with pictures that I instantly regretted opening
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i got 20 dollars for somebody in the crowd 2 punch kaci in the stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    move this to the mafia forum

nadota belongs to putin

JC was formerly j-crispy I think. One of the new ones night be kaptenrobert.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    g0rpyc
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimes View Post
    is gorpyc a unique user? he/she seems to already have a very solid command of nadota memes.
    I am a long time lurker recently christened with the name "g0rpyc" in a baptism of brimstone and 🔥. This is not deja vu, my lexicon might remind you of a familiar spirit or an old friend and that is because I am, but this friendship was of a diodic varietal.

I've been observing your culture through an anthropologic lense, a one way mirror, biding my time to welcome your primitive tribe into modernity.
    Last edited by g0rpyc; February 21st, 2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by g0rpyc View Post
    I am a long time lurker recently christened with the name "g0rpyc" in a baptism of brimstone and ��. This is not deja vu, my lexicon might remind you of a familiar spirit or an old friend and that is because I am, but this friendship was of a one way varietal.

I've been observing your culture through an anthropologic lense, a one way mirror, biding my time to welcome your primitive tribe into modernity.
    DANK KEK. AYYY LMAO
    A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.

Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

this is just embarrassing to read dude. Just fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    great another fucking autist on this forum

Beyond Grantlike
    I could tell u all who these people are but I'm afraid chris ****** will report it to LBJ

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    g0rpyc
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmagane View Post
    this is just embarrassing to read dude. Just fuck off.
    Embarrassment, adversarial, these are typical responses I see when making initial contact. I think you will warm up to me in time like a tsundere school girl.

I can assure you Nmagane that I am a being of pure intention. I am not here to steal your women or usurp your position in the circle-jerk hierarchy even if my superiority is readily evident.

Steam ID
    TK
    good post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    g0rpyc
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    I could tell u all who these people are but I'm afraid chris ****** will report it to LBJ
    Speak your truths, you have nothing to fear for the poster called Lyndon Baines Johnson is a just and honorable man. Let the great society flourish anew.

I'm in love with your body.

Great roleplaying guys, very witty

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast