Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thou responded well. But I worry about thine that did not speaketh. Perhaps they think heretical thoughts?
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Hang Flopagis

He does not speaketh at all.

Steam ID
    TK
    Laudetur Iesus Christus, fellow Christians.

I hath return'd from whence i pray'd in the O Holiest Sepulcher of His Holiness Iesus Christus, and now beseech you to hear mine words:

Do not be so hasty to cast judgement upon thine fellow follow'rs o Christ, for are we not all with sin, naturally, and only cast into sinlessness when death part us and we have been transformed through our souls in Baptism, as John cast Jesus into the waters? Remember how Jesus spake:

"Qui sine peccato est vestrum, primus in illam lapidem mittat."

In God's e'erloving name, Amen.

Steam ID
    TK
    I propose we allow each of our fellow members to bespeech upon our ears the thoughts and plans which they posses to rid our world of these evils, and only upon these words being heard, make our judgements to cast our stones, and send the guilty into the fires of hell from whence they have come.

Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSF View Post
    I propose we allow each of our fellow members to bespeech upon our ears the thoughts and plans which they posses to rid our world of these evils, and only upon these words being heard, make our judgements to cast our stones, and send the guilty into the fires of hell from whence they have come.

Amen.
    i concur, this is belike the most wondrous idea

My thoughts sire are FIRST : : : Do NOT alloweth false WILL and DISTRACTION by NOTJONES or ALIGHTSOUL lead thine and mine FOUL into DESCENT and Mistake. Trusting what becometh foremost and UPTOP Important. NO MORE - Mistakes - by Men. Looketh around you. There hath to be more than what meets the eye.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour -Peter 5:8
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

What have YOU TO SAYETH.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

Steam ID
    TK
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmagane View Post
    What have YOU TO SAYETH.
    Speaketh of what, brother Brendan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

Beyond Grantlike
    Friends; Where is that knave, that emigrant of Sodom; he that was called NOT JONES? For I desire to partake in his gaieties once again.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i'm going to beest honest h're. I bethink having to talketh in this weird rampallian way is making people not wanteth to playeth. I knoweth f'r me its making me posteth less

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    i'm going to beest honest h're. I bethink having to talketh in this weird rampallian way is making people not wanteth to playeth. I knoweth f'r me its making me posteth less
    Even a fool, when he keeps silent, is considered wise; When he closes his lips, he is considered prudent.--Proverbs 17:28

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 18:23-28
    And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes: Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.
    rule vote: https://www.strawpoll.me/15151854

Dead Men Walking:
    Alightsoul: 1
    flopagis: 1

Shall we watch the dying of the sun this day with no one taken to ye gallows?

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-denton View Post
    rule vote: https://www.strawpoll.me/15151854

Dead Men Walking:
    Alightsoul: 1
    flopagis: 1
    I think requiring "Christian" rp is fine but I feel like enforcing RP old english is eh

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    For example we can be like

"lynch krazy cat in the name of the lord"

instead of

"lynch krazy kat in the nameth of the l'rd"

P'rhaps we shouldst extendeth the day

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    For example we can be like

"lynch krazy cat in the name of the lord"

instead of

"lynch krazy kat in the nameth of the l'rd"
    Lo, the straws are drawn.

Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
    - Colossians 3:22-23

New commandments:
    1. RP as best you can and in whatever way you want. Still no standard mafia terminology allowed (eg "i claim w/e", "sheeping", etc)
    2. No need to quote the Bible .. .. .. but you should

Day extended until Feb 26 @ 10PM

10PM EST that is.

Our God us a merciful God.

Hmph

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast