Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-denton View Post
    Rules will be enforced more harshly as the game progresses. Please use forum names when you lynch vote cause idk all your names.
    Suggestion: Keep all rules in place, including this one, but dial them back to 0 for the current day.

Result: Rules exist, but not important or enforced d1. On subsequent days, enforcement escalates, up to the last day, in which we return to the imperative Old English and scripture supplements.

Beyond Grantlike
    I do not have time to play tonight btw.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Suggestion: Keep all rules in place, including this one, but dial them back to 0 for the current day.

Result: Rules exist, but not important or enforced d1. On subsequent days, enforcement escalates, up to the last day, in which we return to the imperative Old English and scripture supplements.
    you'll learn that you just ignore alightsoul at almost all costs btw

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    The devil holds his tongue? Flopagis has yet to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    The devil holds his tongue? Flopagis has yet to speak.
    Well said, theodre.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

FLOPAGIS forgot there's a mafia game up again? Sires - ignoreth him as you would ignore Alightsoul.
    HANG yns
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    you'll learn that you just ignore alightsoul at almost all costs btw
    A wise [man] feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident. --
    Proverbs 14:16-18

Steam ID
    TK
    Brothers and sisters, I have return'd from the gathering mass of Christ almighty which has taken place o'er this holy day. In this mass I did speak'th oft my holy father, the priest, and unto my ears upon request, devulged the name o the one who hast forsaken his holy birth and cast himself into the world of sin and fire, and that name was BRENDAN!

Excommunicate Brendan "nmagane" Gleason
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

That is - untrue.

A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter. -Proverbs 11:13
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

Steam ID
    flopagis
    My apologies men for my journeys are long. I findeth myself sacking off from the putrid smells that rise from the gravel you folk walk on everyday. I noises belched so far has failed to wet my whistle. Allow me to cast the stone by which judgement strikes.

Mister Theodore your demeanor has been that of a calm frog filled to his throat with the fattest of flies. I draw no comfort from the way you slacketh your shoulders in the presence of turmoil.
    What say you to the present situation?

Amos 9:3 Though they hide themselves on the top of Carmel, there I will hunt them down and seize them. Though they hide from my eyes at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them.

Hang Theodore

Hello my men. Apologies for my absence, my new slaves needed handling. I am going for a jog and when I return I will consult the transcript.

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis "On Being Human"
    But never an angel knows the knife-edged severance
    Of sun from shadow where the trees begin,
    The blessed cool at every pore caressing us
    -An angel has no skin.
    Ye' Olde Hang-Vote:
    flopagis: 1
    yns: 1
    Nmagane: 1
    Theodore: 1

will coinflip on ties.

hang Theodore

This gathering shall close'th in two hours. I am reading the transcript now.

If it be true we art to leadeth one to the gallows, alloweth it beest one who sayeth little.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Out of anyone to hang, I believe that our brothers Jones and Krazy Kat are the most likely to be secret heretics. Perhaps Flopagis, but a man who does not speak cannot be incriminated. If he does not speak tomorrow we shall hang him.

lynch Jones

Beyond Grantlike
    hang yns

Beyond Grantlike
    This is correct vote.

As I spoketh the before, we must hang the sinner alightsoul for his barbaric sexual proclivities.

His behavior does not strike me as that of a pure, Christian man

hang alightsoul

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    As I spoketh the before, we must hang the sinner alightsoul for his barbaric sexual proclivities.

His behavior does not strike me as that of a pure, Christian man

hang alightsoul
    -low participation
    -no sense of urgency
    -creates push out of nothing

Not much to work with today but that's my feeling and I'm going with it.

jc-denton, a suggestion: Include the names of the people voting when you do a vote count, like so:

(2) Theodore - Flopagis, NmaGame
    (1) Yns - Alightsoul

etc.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast