Online Journal (Not just for me)

Well I was toying with the idea of starting to write for a more general audience so I decided to write a diary entry tailored towards one. I know I clarified in the title but I will again: feel free to leave your own response in similar fashion to mine below. I will read every post below me and offer some criticism (not all bad). I guess the point of it is that writing has been proven to be therapeutic and there has been a lot on my mind recently. I've been talking to this girl from tinder (This thread will not go down under my name: I am giving it to nmagane to post for me as I took leave from the site quite some time ago due to lack of reform in the mafia community, namely some key figures being modded that did nothing but contribute to the sub-forum's death). We fucked but before that we were having good conversation but I'm not versed on how to organize a second date. I guess this is less of a journal and more asking for advice. I wasn't sure where would be cool so I was thinking of finding somewhere niche, something that represented my interests but there isn't much places like that around (Sic. - I have removed the location in hindsight for personal reasons - I don't want a complete character delve into my psyche lol). I guess it was just stressing me out a bit but after writing this out I don't really mind anymore. Anyway, leave your own below.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

qv

Steam ID
    notjones
    (This thread will not go down under my name: I am giving it to nmagane to post for me as I took leave from the site quite some time ago due to lack of reform in the mafia community, namely some key figures being modded that did nothing but contribute to the sub-forum's death).

Beyond Grantlike
    All the good threads of the website moved to Spam? Fine by me.

I will be contributing to this thread as soon as I possibly can - And thank you for creating it for me, nmagame.
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

Why was my thread moved to spam?
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"