I'm presenting the: Administrators versus Members Mafia Game Signup

In order to get to know our authority figures better, I thought it would be interesting if they were on one team and the rest were on another. Perhaps we could be set up with alternative accounts for it. Just a thought.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

And I know they have a tendency to respond with vigor (as we all know by now haha) but it's been a while since we had a good mafia game so I say we should go for it.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

Anyone signing?