Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lol

This kind of discussion is off topic.

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    How’s this 5 pages in a day wow

Also sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    cooking a bloody condom on my skillet and then eating it

Quote Originally Posted by notjones View Post
    i wouldn't take anything ewiz says to heart he sounds like an annoying gay and is legitimately autistic

Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen
    Dear Nmagane,

You have received a warning at NADotA.

Reason:
    -------
    Playpen

stop posting in sign-up games you're banned from
    -------

Original Post:
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?p=1871230
    I'll be in Baton Rogue soon, so you should start this game ASAP.
    Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    NADotA
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

See you in 6 hours!
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

I'm glad you don't ban jones though - as he is confirmed to be No Longer Goyclub, permanently banned from our teamspeak because he griefed me in the mafia game when we were account sharing.

Jones is banned from goy club for doxxing lol.

Beyond Grantlike
    Should've banned him from here before it was too late...

Beyond Grantlike
    Pretty sad when this site is reduced to just doxers and other types of nasty people

Lol not jones banned for dox.

Regarding the Ongoing Mafia Game

Will edit this later with some thoughts. Currently on the way to a friends house - was skeptical about going at first as I had not seen this friend for almost a year now (we were class acquaintances) but then I figured that that was all the more reason to go see him. He is having me and someone else over who I haven't met before. I'm not sure what we're doing yet but I figured he wouldn't of invited me if it wasn't boring. Just thought I'd make a new thread as the current game thread appears to be deleted.

Steam ID
    notjones
    I'll be taking over the Mafia Rankings.

Beyond Grantlike
    Taking over?
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Taking over?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Quote Originally Posted by notjones View Post
    I'll be taking over the Mafia Rankings.
    When are they getting updated then?

Steam ID
    notjones
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmagane View Post
    When are they getting updated then?
    When the season starts.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345