Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Interesting.

Nmagane claims guard and IAAFR as king.
    Lucky Artist claimes king.
    Ironstove claims guard and Lucky Artist as king.
    Notjones claims king.

These can't all be true.
    We need to ask for an extension of day, or do a policy lynch.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Lynch Nmagane

I never trust him. I don't trust jones either, but it looks like he's trying to find a win condition.

My second choice would be iaafr or lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    You guys should lynch me first, I'll take the first shot in the dark, cuz I'm like 99.99% sure at this point that nmag is assassin.
    Ok lol
    lynch Ironstove
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

lynch KrazyKat
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

I think we got this.

If nmagane was town, he would defend himself or try to lynch someone else. Instead, he votes on his accusers.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    I think we got this.

If nmagane was town, he would defend himself or try to lynch someone else. Instead, he votes on his accusers.
    You think so? Are you sure I'm assassin? I voted on ironstove because he asked for it, you to know what I would and wouldn't do - are you Sure I'm assassin? I think it's you, I think - You are the assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmagane View Post
    You think so? Are you sure I'm assassin? I voted on ironstove because he asked for it, you to know what I would and wouldn't do - are you Sure I'm assassin? I think it's you, I think - You are the assassin.
    You seem to know what I would and Wouldn't do *

Hash for assassin: taKyzarK

I am a guard and have already posted who the king is - and clearly Kkat doesn't realize that and thinks I'm lying, just lynch him.

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    gut says kkat is assassin
    Slavery to your Muses > freedom

Lynch Krazykat
    Slavery to your Muses > freedom

nmagane is one of the best mafia players ive ever seen btw

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    likely
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    notjones
    There's not enough entropy I think to do my hash commitment scheme and get a 100% win.

But there's this:

divide the player pool in half, e.g.

1, 2, 3

4, 5, 6

each of these correspond to a preselected, large prime: P

You select the prime P that contains the king:

Each of us chooses 3 random, large prime numbers (a, b, c, d) and calculates Y = P * a * b * c * d, and commits our value to the forum.

We then reveal our values a, b, c, and d and can confirm the other guards.

The assassin has to hit the 50/50 to select the right pool and then he has a 33% chance to hit the King.

Do you think Large Primes count as pen and paper? I'm not sure.
    You could also lynch krazykat and immediately win the game, but you're doing great work jones!

Pen, paper, and calculator.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    lynch krazykat
    YOU SO
    FUCKIN'
    PRECIOUS
    WHEN YOU

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by notjones View Post
    Here's some thoughts on how to win the game on day 1 with a commitment scheme.

Let's assume there's some message M with enough entropy that all guards can all come up with on their own. This doesn't have enough entropy, but for example's sake we'll use the king's name.

1. We all produce a hash of the King's name. H1 = H(name).
    2. We all then choose some random stuff to append to that hash, store it, and then compute H2 = H(H1 + rng).
    3. We all post H2 into the forum and wait for everyone to post theirs.
    4. We then all reveal the secret we used to compute H2.
    5. Each of us confirms that you can produce the respective H2 with our own computation of H(H1 + revealed_rng).
    6. As the Assassin doesn't know H1, he shouldn't be able to produce the commitment that formed H2. We then know who the assassin is. Furthermore, the Assassin learns nothing about the value of H1, he only knows what secrets we added to H1 to form our H2s.

And there you have a Day 1 win.
    Decent idea, but based on the order that players reveal their keys, it could be a losing strategy.

perhaps you already knew this though?
    YOU SO
    FUCKIN'
    PRECIOUS
    WHEN YOU

is there insta on maj / hammer

or

deadline lynch

i should ask by pm but u know

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast