Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    What's that?
    Hey can you hammer KrazyKat?
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

The game has ended, just lynch him and wait another month for next game.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

Steam ID
    notjones
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    Decent idea, but based on the order that players reveal their keys, it could be a losing strategy.

perhaps you already knew this though?
    the order that players reveal their selected RNG doesn't matter.
    it's a 100% game win if you can determine a message M that has enough entropy that it can't feasibly be determined through bruteforce.

Steam ID
    notjones
    lynch krazy kat

That's hammer!

hammer has been reached

The king and his men have decided Krazy Kat the guard should be the first person to be poisoned

Krazy Kat has 24 hours to decide who should go down with him (you're free to take less time than that)

lynch tally:
    krazy kat - nmagane, ironstove, iaafr, notjones
    nmagane - krazy kat
    not voting - lbj

the game resumes

Absolute retard.

Wow

Steam ID
    notjones
    Is it allowable to post in this time?

So we don't have more lynches? Infect LBJ please.

Quote Originally Posted by notjones View Post
    Is it allowable to post in this time?
    don't post until I flip roles

there's no night so the game continues whenever a role is flipped (now)

I'm stunned by how Stupid krazykat is honestly. Fortunately everyone who voted on him is automatically cleared.

Steam ID
    notjones
    how is everyone who voted on him automatically cleared?

Just wait until we infect LBJ - alas when we win you will find out. He is too dumb to figure it out on his own. - wanted to say something else here but forgot it immediately-

Steam ID
    notjones
    lynches, who lynched who, whatever do not matter in this game
    it's not about reads as to who the assassin is either; it's about signaling to the other guards that you know information that only a guard would know.

the point of the game is to signal.

try to figure out some innocous shit that only means something to another guard.

Quote Originally Posted by notjones View Post
    lynches, who lynched who, whatever do not matter in this game
    it's not about reads as to who the assassin is either; it's about signaling to the other guards that you know information that only a guard would know.

the point of the game is to signal.

try to figure out some innocous shit that only means something to another guard.
    Well if you couldn't see the signals already you might be Mafia or too Engrossed in your works of cryptography.

Honestly at this point it's too obvious and town HAS lost already.

bye!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast