Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmagane View Post
    I do find myself dissociated a lot though - without drugs - and some times I wonder why.
    can you go into this more and how you think of your episodes of dissociation in terms of desirability/productivity/hindrance?

You should leave the seabed of psychadelics in pursuit of riskier and unstable planes.
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    can you go into this more and how you think of your episodes of dissociation in terms of desirability/productivity/hindrance?
    I cannot alas, such is the nature of it most of the time, but it obviously hinders the person more than anything. I would say it's not too undesirable though, as it does offer a break from the dull life of modern man.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

I often intentionally dissociate from my surroundings as a high in itself; controlled ego loss allied along volatile conscious state leads to something more pronounced than a microdose or nicotine rush
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

i kind of see higher doses as like

too wide a scope

it gives fun cosmic thoughts about how things operate on a basic level

but theyre so obvious and useless most of the time

and also too disconnected from my sober personality and habits and life
    I often intentionally dissociate from my surroundings as a high in itself; controlled ego loss allied along volatile conscious state leads to something more pronounced than a microdose or nicotine rush
    i feel like i've always done this automatically at times, and microdoses and low amounts of cannabis can sometimes facilitate deeper immersion into this space, though with more of an edge of distractibility and tangential jumping (especially on weed)

kind of like a flow state with immersion in internal thinking rather than any goal oriented activity (ideally the internal thinking is somewhat goal oriented)

though ofc i should seek to be able to consciously enter such a state sober as well

slightly related tangent: ive gotten better at the habit of focusing on breathing to stop any thought patterns im tired of and redirect my mental energy towards things that are more enjoyable/productive to think about

Beyond Grantlike
    hello friends

I'm not reading any of those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    i kind of see higher doses as like

too wide a scope

it gives fun cosmic thoughts about how things operate on a basic level

but theyre so obvious and useless most of the time

and also too disconnected from my sober personality and habits and life

i feel like i've always done this automatically at times, and microdoses and low amounts of cannabis can sometimes facilitate deeper immersion into this space, though with more of an edge of distractibility and tangential jumping (especially on weed)

kind of like a flow state with immersion in internal thinking rather than any goal oriented activity (ideally the internal thinking is somewhat goal oriented)

though ofc i should seek to be able to consciously enter such a state sober as well

slightly related tangent: ive gotten better at the habit of focusing on breathing to stop any thought patterns im tired of and redirect my mental energy towards things that are more enjoyable/productive to think about
    Sounds like intentional meditatory techniques which the buddhists believed could transcend sobriety in its own way. Helpful for anti-anxiety reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    I'm not reading any of those posts.

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    I'm gonna be hoenst I can't be bothered to read blocks of text from anyone let alone those from goyclub

style matters
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

shower thought:

closed mafia games are just ways for select groups of posters to post at each other in a closed environment and vote out the worst of them on a day by day basis. especially d1
    #philosophyPHD

that said, ​lynch yns
    #philosophyPHD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    shower thought:

closed mafia games are just ways for select groups of posters to post at each other in a closed environment and vote out the worst of them on a day by day basis. especially d1
    If this is the case, why is your vote on me and not scsf?

i'll be completely transparent and say i havent read anything between post 6 and 28 and dont plan to

Godlike
    YNS is one of the few people I have a hard time reading as mafia. Let's do this.

Lynch YNS

Beyond Grantlike
    I'm down lynch yns

Steam ID
    miasma
    i have fucking strep throat

hope you feel better soon!

keep drinking hot liquids!

Steam ID
    miasma
    thank you sweatie i will

Lynch SCSF

Gonna leave that there until he posts.

I have a good feeling about this game. Let's kill some scum.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast