Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
    the weirdest thing about dan is that he has my name as his steam profile aliases and shit, tried to add me on facebook
    What's wrong with that?
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

Why do you think I named myself after you, max is a rather common word/name

Either way get fucking owned

Also, I don't remember adding you on facebook and I don't see why I would do that either...whats to gain from lying here?

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    someone who hates both ofu is playing 4d chess

he made a profile with ur name and shit to add max so max leaves hten u get banned for harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    someone who hates both ofu is playing 4d chess

he made a profile with ur name and shit to add max so max leaves hten u get banned for harassment
    How would anyone know Dan's personal Information?
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

Only Alightsoul does...alright that's it I'm calling the cops

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    I know his information, we lax and chill on the reggies
    girl gamers dm me

Quote Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
    the weirdest thing about dan is that he has my name as his steam profile aliases and shit, tried to add me on facebook, like this kid is so obsessed iwth me and the only contact ive ever had with him is on this forum

idk this shit is kinda weird, I think I'm gonna have to dip out because thsi shit is borderline harassment and I'm kinda fearing for the safety of myself and loved ones.

Hope everyone does well in their lives and future endeavors.
    even me max?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i got 20 dollars for somebody in the crowd 2 punch kaci in the stomach

Beyond Grantlike
    That does sound like a funny situation but I don't do that sort of thing

Any times I've made a fake social media profile for someone it's been very clearly joking and it hasn't used their actual info

Example: LinkedIn profile for J which is still up and still getting job offers (i'm something of a social media guru)

I suspect either:

1) Dan was just being friendly and/or weird and tried to add max on facebook, got rejected or forgot and now doesn't want to talk about it. Especially likely if the bit about steam adds is true

or

2) Max is being weird and the guy who added him isn't even Dan. He just got an add and saw the name Dan and then showed up here to post about it.

Either way I don't care at this at all as long as you don't drag me through the mud in your little spat
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

I don't think you need to be so defensive, I really don't think any of this warrants any worrying and it's likely max just being his bipolar, very mature self.

Banned

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by xjohnxjacobxjingleheimerx View Post
    I don't think you need to be so defensive, I really don't think any of this warrants any worrying and it's likely max just being his bipolar, very mature self.
    If there's one thing I've learned about people on the internet it's that if you post something that's totally untrue they not only immediately believe it but also insist they knew it already and flame you for making it so easy to guess.
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by jilsen View Post

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Epokdota
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

asoul's the orihara izaya of nadota

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    no thats nmagane

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123