Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Godlike
    if you have an average or below intellect like me i find it's best to be modest

is ewiz gatekeeping?

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    if ewiz doesnt keep the gates then who was phone

Unstoppable
    sharing economy

sharing is caring

(that'll be $500 for copywriting)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

My dad is the inventor of modern Mathematics.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

Godlike
    Thanks for sharing that data!

Steam ID
    notjones
    EgyptianJesusDoor.png

I wish I had a Jesus door for my apartment.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect"

How is your morning?

playing hearthstone with Notjones. Beat him in a bo3 miracle rogue mirror matchup.

Steam ID
    notjones
    we only played oil retard

i crushed u in zoo and handlock mirror

was really funny to watch Tillis go up there and find a way to make this about Obama

ted cruz: i know this is about user privacy policies, but how can i make this all about MY agenda

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    HELPWhenever I take Benadryl to sleep it gives me gay thoughts. (self.Drugs)

submitted 9 hours ago * by lava-lake-cake-22

I’m “straight” I thought I was bi/gay in my past, I tried a hu with a guy and didn’t like it. So I’m borderline bi. Whatever though I repress it 80% of the time.

So I haven’t taken Benadryl in a while and I found out it brings out my repressed gay thoughts.

My question is why does Benadryl make me more gay?

Yes

they keep asking him super loaded questions and then saying "simple question, yes or no?"

it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post

I’m “straight” I thought I was bi/gay in my past, I tried a hu with a guy and didn’t like it. So I’m borderline bi. Whatever though I repress it 80% of the time.

So I haven’t taken Benadryl in a while and I found out it brings out my repressed gay thoughts.

the house reps are on average a lot less retarded than the senators were

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post

YOU SO
    FUCKIN'
    PRECIOUS
    WHEN YOU

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast