Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ninja the fraud

210k subs...next closest 50k...just think about that people.

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    g0rpyc
    I think it proves social Darwinism is real

Quote Originally Posted by d0t0g0d View Post
    210k subs...next closest 50k...just think about that people.
    Did you know there's atleast 90 million prime members? 200k is 1/450th of that

it's not that unbelievable. he streams an insane amount. he grinds like 12 hour streams everyday and does the prime sellout spiel like every 15 minutes.

It boggles numale's mind cuz he can't comprehend that these kinds of successes occur naturally and all the goddamn time

Nothing natural about a tie-dye haired video game streamer making hundred of thousands of dollars a month.

Quote Originally Posted by xjohnxjacobxjingleheimerx View Post
    Did you know there's atleast 90 million prime members? 200k is 1/450th of that
    Yeah so without the Twitch Prime, we actually have no idea how many "legit" subs there are. Easy cover to just manipulate that figure, then attract celebs with even bigger audiences to become interested in networking (Drake).

You're a retard if you think that he didn't pay Drake per game and that Drake actually gives a shit about ninjA or networking with nerdy white kids in their basement

Why is it so unbelievable that drake plays fortnite and would wanna do duos with the most popular player in the world

For me personally I don't believe it too much cuz when I watched Drake play with ninja that first time he basically acted like you'd expect a celebrity to act when you pay him to show up at your party. Didn't seem to give much of a shit at all and only seemed to be interested in that NFL guy juju lmao

You're a retard if you think that he didn't pay Drake per game and that Drake actually gives a shit about ninjA or networking with nerdy white kids in their basement
    zzz

Drake's net worth: around 100 million
    Ninja: ~2 million.

Not to mention that networking involves building connections because you want to scratch each others backs. Ninja obviously benefits but what the fuck does Drake get? Who does ninja know that Drake would give a shit about?

He gets to win fortnite games

people dont play video games for fun lol

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    i dont think his net worths going to stay at 2mil with over 200k subs
    girl gamers dm me

Beyond Grantlike
    For me personally I don't believe it too much cuz when I watched Drake play with ninja that first time he basically acted like you'd expect a celebrity to act when you pay him to show up at your party. Didn't seem to give much of a shit at all and only seemed to be interested in that NFL guy juju lmao
    Drake's net worth: around 100 million
    Ninja: ~2 million.

Not to mention that networking involves building connections because you want to scratch each others backs. Ninja obviously benefits but what the fuck does Drake get? Who does ninja know that Drake would give a shit about?
    I get what you're saying but here's the counterpoint:

How could a person with 2mil have enough spare cash sitting around to pay a person with 100m enough to play some video game he doesn't care about with him?

Think how frequently these celebrities do this sort of promotion. It's not common. Why? Because they don't need to shill themselves out for the pocket change of a puny 7-digiter like Ninja.

The truth is probably somewhere in between. Maybe he got something out of it. I don't think it was money. Maybe his marketing person was just like "dude you need to do this thing and connect with the YOUNG PEOPLE" and drake was like "Pussy run everything."
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    You sure? Snoop Doggy Dogg has his own channel, and even outsources his live gameplay. Twitch is the future. VIVA LA BEZOS
    girl gamers dm me

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    I get what you're saying but here's the counterpoint:

How could a person with 2mil have enough spare cash sitting around to pay a person with 100m enough to play some video game he doesn't care about with him?

Think how frequently these celebrities do this sort of promotion. It's not common. Why? Because they don't need to shill themselves out for the pocket change of a puny 7-digiter like Ninja.

The truth is probably somewhere in between. Maybe he got something out of it. I don't think it was money. Maybe his marketing person was just like "dude you need to do this thing and connect with the YOUNG PEOPLE" and drake was like "Pussy run everything."
    and ewiz of all people flames you for being obnoxious on this forum dude

you're like so much better than all the knuckledragging aspergers ridden morons that harrass you

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    knuckledragging aspergers ridden moron reporting in
    girl gamers dm me

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Just ate 3 peas and drank half a glass of milk, anime owns

Your boy working for that paper

------3 posts later------

Flames alightsoul about how he's snarky and exceedingly autistic

----5 posts later -----

It's not like im not hitting her g - spot dude, she says she can't come if i don't scream who's your daddy for the entire time im thrusting

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast