Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66

Thread: dota dying

  1. #41
    Godlike div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,841
    Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    my tinder shows ages pretty clearly
    girl gamers dm me

  2. #42
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,635
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    ever lie on a tinder profile, or are you Honest Abe
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  3. #43
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,959
    There's this documentary on netflix where the dude is like 40 and his whole life is tinder and it's pretty good (if a little preachy)
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

  4. #44
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    457
    WILL THE BI-WEEKLY UPDATES WORK OUT TO REVIVE THE DOTA 2 COMMUNITY
    BY IVAN POPOV DOTA 2 04 MAR 2018

    http://www.esports.com/articles/150-...community.html


    I guess I was too toxic. Can't find ranked matches.


    #Glazed

  5. #45
    good article

  6. #46
    Double Kill
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Low Priority
    Posts
    63
    My goal is to live my entire life as a lie. Eventually no one will know me, despite the fact that I will be quite "well known".

  7. #47
    Godlike div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,841
    Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    a2pas I will never compromise my morals or my integrity to appeal to a thot, or anyone else for that matter. I'm also not interested in users under 23.
    girl gamers dm me

  8. #48
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    451
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    valve didnt understand dota players just wanted to play the same exact game for years.
    bi weekly updates did nothing to improve the game. and every single one of them has been retarded and awful

  9. #49
    Killing Spree
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    160
    what if the changes didnt actually do anything, and then u appease both camps

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by pencils in my pocket View Post
    My goal is to live my entire life as a lie. Eventually no one will know me, despite the fact that I will be quite "well known".

  11. #51
    Mega Kill Katsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    413
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:161743422
    ccnc the lan winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    katsu how does it feel to have the prestigious top comment on the youtube video "yikin"

  12. #52
    Double Kill
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Low Priority
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    ccnc the lan winner
    tier 4 lan with no good teams

    Also that's like saying that tall white Celtics benchwarmer during the big 3 era won an NBA championship. While technically true, he was essentially deadweight and got carried by his teammates the entire way there.

  13. #53
    Godlike
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,954
    humans vs orcs is worse than i remember it being.

  14. #54
    refpsi make another video that last shit was fraudulent mami

  15. #55
    that was some trash lan i recognized 4 of the teams

  16. #56
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,959
    Are miipsex and baiduking fan not the same person because I had assumed they were
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

  17. #57
    i wouldn't partake in such questionable action

  18. #58
    But niggas don't stick to the G-code, balling on my haters
    I think that I'm stuck in beast mode
    Make it through the foul run to the line and make the free throw
    I think that I'm D. Rose
    Do 'em like I'm Deebo

    [Pre-Chorus: Lil Skies]
    Ayy, but I like to fade away
    I got these diamonds on me, and these bitches all in my face

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by baiduking_fan View Post
    But niggas don't stick to the G-code, balling on my haters
    I think that I'm stuck in beast mode
    Make it through the foul run to the line and make the free throw
    I think that I'm D. Rose
    Do 'em like I'm Deebo

    [Pre-Chorus: Lil Skies]
    Ayy, but I like to fade away
    I got these diamonds on me, and these bitches all in my face

  20. #60
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,635
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Are miipsex and baiduking fan not the same person because I had assumed they were
    I think they're the same person.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •