Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: dota dying

i've spoken against alts and multi accounting on some occasions now

the only other me is birds but that was named after my ex gf, now that shes gone baiduking is the only girl for me

sorry had to remove the memories you'd understand if you've had sex

he kinda speaks like me

but i feel you, im just against these alts made for no reason (excluding bans/pens) when you're getting figured out after 3 posts anyway

Steam ID
    sdfgsdfgdsfg
    Got a 24 h ban and 4 lp games for picking non meta heroes and playing bad for a couple of games. I hope this game and everything about it burns to the ground.

On a side note, I like getting reported and low priority for "feeding" when I die numerous times trying to push out waves or defend while my 4 apes afk farming jungle with spells up. I think there is no way of getting out of rank 500-1000 unless you spam tb or od every game.

Beyond Grantlike
    anyone else multi account on d2jsp
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeteo View Post
    Got a 24 h ban and 4 lp games for picking non meta heroes and playing bad for a couple of games. I hope this game and everything about it burns to the ground.

On a side note, I like getting reported and low priority for "feeding" when I die numerous times trying to push out waves or defend while my 4 apes afk farming jungle with spells up. I think there is no way of getting out of rank 500-1000 unless you spam tb or od every game.
    hnow do u just make 5 posts in 3 years
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234