Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dota dying

not bad

Godlike
    time to go back to HvO (humans vs orcs)

does mk ult still lag the game?

i dont play dota but i think i heard that they patched that

Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    Once games start this sort of decline, they almost never recover. In fact, the decline accelerates like a classic failure cascade.

Just think of all the poor sods that wasted their lives on the game, like EternalEnvy, ixmike, Arteezy, Fear and pieliedie, etc. No education, no job prospects and forever persona non grata for any employer thanks to quick Google search.
    arteezy has made more money than u ever will in ur entire life. This is only applicable to the less successful dota players who hasnt made jack shit from prize earnings

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Wait why would any of them get real jobs when they can just become variety twitch streamers
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    Anyone who thinks pros who dedicated their life to dota will struggle is wrong. these people still have a fan base and still have skills they will simply just use their skills elsewhere.
    I'd be more worried for those 4-5k mmr college and highschool kids who really believe they are going to be pro one day and cant realize their game is dying.

Mega Kill
    i cant wait for wc4 for someone to port over dota so that it can be saved

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    Quote Originally Posted by issc View Post
    i cant wait for wc4 for someone to port over dota so that it can be saved
    except blizzard will shut it down, cuz heroes of the storm would completely die.

Mega Kill
    ...so?

Mega Kill
    i can't imagine wc4 not being riddled with region locks and limited map publishing like sc2, so whole premises is stupid but who cares if hots dies lol. they even got dota now xd

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    i can't imagine wc4 not being riddled with region locks and limited map publishing like sc2, so whole premises is stupid but who cares if hots dies lol. they even got dota now xd
    blizzard wants that game to do well so bad that they'll prevent any competition, dota will die, wc4 will btfo dota and then blizzard will shill hots, while allowing limit modding that is remnant to wc3.
    kinda like how they added Over watch heroes to hots to get some cross over play.

Mega Kill
    i thought dota2 was gonna be lifetime deal, what hapepen why dota ded

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    REFPSI
    i thought dota2 was gonna be lifetime deal, what hapepen why dota ded
    Valve Corporation is an American video game developer and digital distribution company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. The company is known for its software distribution platform Steam and the Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Portal, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead, and Dota 2 games.

Valve was founded in 1996 as a limited liability company by former Microsoft employees Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington. Their debut product, the PC first-person shooter Half-Life, was released in 1998 to critical acclaim and commercial success, after which Harrington left the company. Valve launched Steam in 2003; by 2011, over half of digital PC game sales were through Steam, and Valve was the most profitable company per employee in the United States.[5] In 2015, Valve entered the game hardware market with the Steam Machine, a line of prebuilt gaming computers running Valve's SteamOS operating system.

Mega Kill
    Half-Life, was released in 1998 to critical acclaim and commercial success, after which Harrington left the company.
    co-founded another company with Massena, called Catnip Labs, in January 2012. Harrington is currently the CTO at The Committee for Children.
    what a character

evne this forum is dead these days R.I.P
    Listen to my NADOTA beats fam ye ye' lets get it poppin out here:
    https://soundcloud.com/illstrumentals

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    #plasma
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    how about u just take care of urself so you dont look old as shit at 30??? is your dob on your resume???
    girl gamers dm me

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    yeah sorry you know i really thought this would be a good fit for you after the interview, but when i was running your background check and pre-hire paperwork it turns out that youre thirty years old
    girl gamers dm me

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by div View Post
    yeah sorry you know i really thought this would be a good fit for you after the interview, but when i was running your background check and pre-hire paperwork it turns out that youre thirty years old
    -- tinder matches below the age of 23
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast