Quote Originally Posted by miipsx View Post
    move to forum information please
    qv

Steam ID
    notjones

Steam ID
    notjones
    which one of them is goy club?

Haha - that's a nice game. Let's see who on this forum has the most wits, identifying the odd one out!
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

It's certainly in the eyes.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

I know it is an oversimplification of a great leader but does anyone else really think that Thomas Sankara has amazing cock sucking lips?

God just imagine having a sleepover in the Burkinabe Parliament but you have to sleep on a mattress on the floor because he doesn't want to waste resources on you when they could go to irrigating land in the barren areas of the country to increase crop yields. Sankara would come and lay under the covers with you as you try to sleep, but its too hot to sleep because he removed air conditioning from government offices to show solidarity with the millions who don't have it. Imagine the sweaty lips on his dark African skin sliding up and down your shaft, redistributing his saliva over your cock like he redistributed the wealth of the various political dissenters his government had arrested in the first year of his Presidency.

Can you even know how hot this would be? You wouldn't even worry about the Mosquito flying around your face as he sucked harder and harder because he ensured the country was vaccinated against preventable diseases, so there would be nothing distracting you, Burkina Faso used to be called Upper Volta, and you were about to cum Over a Revolter, a revolter against political elites. He would make you feel even more special than the rural Burkinabe who no longer had to answer to tribal leaders due to the local CDRs taking the power away from them.

I'd love to cover his commie face in semen and laugh, his face white, he is finally displaying the french flag with pride, maybe this will fix his relations with Mali and the Ivory Coast, hnnng.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmagane View Post
    Robirt

Im sure you know rob by now! a staple to the site and definitely in the teamspeak.
    humina humina
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Mines small lol "concealed"

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by notjones View Post
    which one of them is goy club?
    I count three.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Steam ID
    notjones
    Aren't you like a fat pedophile or something?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678