Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    I don't get why you can't let go. I'm usually in sync with your plays & thought process in the games we played. Dan is weird as fuck. Nyte is weird as fuck. LBJ is as useful as ever. Jones googled masons setups on mafiawiki and picked the first one then claimed accordingly and you take his claim like gold
    Since jones's claim is likely just made up and you are claiming to have two teammates you're pretty much confirmed. Still doesn't excuse how people reacted to your claim without knowing this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Beyond Grantlike
    You know what let's just conclude that both sdad and dan are weird as fuck and move on to lynching both

If 1 is town and 1 is scum that's still a good trade and neither are looking like they're about to start playing a town game
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    Since jones's claim is likely just made up and you are claiming to have two teammates you're pretty much confirmed. Still doesn't excuse how people reacted to your claim without knowing this though.
    And why aren't you as aggressive towards Jones for his claim? Did he not claim himself as non Vt like I supposedly did?

And why aren't you as aggressive towards Jones for his claim? Did he not claim himself as non Vt like I supposedly did?
    Because you fucking claimed mason out of the gate with no regards for your life, you being mason/scum was literally picture perfect.

The possibility of a second town masonry disappeared when you claimed to have two town teammates because having 2+3 'confirmed' town in a 12man game is 100% impossible

By this point you should ask yourself why other active players weren't as aggressive towards you.

I'm banilla billager and you're all wasting your time posting about me

Beyond Grantlike
    Is that a hard claim?
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Is that a hard claim?
    Bes.

Slithereen do you have day chat with your Two Partners? If so, can you tell me what you're discussing? Just copy paste the chatlog; You can take out the names.

Slithereen implies than dan and nyte aren't masons and as I alas still think that nyte and matty are both town this leaves us with what should be an easy process of elimination

two masons in {Krazy Kat, iamafuckingretard, Lucky Artist, gamut, matty}
    I think IAAFR is one of them, based on his list here and him saying "It will be obvious I am town by the end of the day" which in hindsight was a reference to how slithereen said he wanted to claim by the end of the day
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    TOWN EV LYNCHVOTE EVALUATION:
    SLITHEREEN - dont vote here
    LUCKY ARTIST - IAMAFUCKINGRETARD - OBVIOUSLY OPTIMAL VOTE???
    Going off this I can assume that LBJ is not mason, thus leaving one mason in {kkat, Gamut, and Matty}. I am inclined to believe Matty is villager due to aforementioned reasons. So let's put it at a 50/50 for gamut and kkat.

After that we have the Mafia - which I will just assume is one team from now on, and that they are 3 since that was the number last game and we have the same amount of players.
    3 in {Krazy Kat, sdadasdas, notjones, Alightsoul, xjohnxjacobxjingleheimerx, nyte, Lucky Artist, gamut}
    Ignoring Kkat and Gamut - since only 1 of them could be mafia and the other is a mason we could say that there's at least 2 mafia in {sdadasdas, notjones, Alightsoul, xjohnxjacobxjingleheimerx, nyte, Lucky Artist}
    This can't be sdadas+alightsoul so I'll go with Jones here, I believe that is the safest bet. This is a Long post for an obvious lynch but I think this 120 hour day1 should just end already.
    I am also willing to lynch LBJ if you guys want, it makes no difference to me other than more Entertainment value from (trolling) aJones.
    Lynch Jones
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

Thanks in advance.
    “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”

“Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect”

Honestly I changed my mind
    Lynch LBJ
    this is probably better.

In addition, I think if Gamut is the mason kkat is probably mafia (I know i've been saying this from the start of the game but I've only been getting more reasons to believe it)

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Honestly this is a 40 page d1 and this is probably for the best
    lynch lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    notjones
    lynch lucky

Steam ID
    notjones
    votecount

Killing Spree
    Beep Boop, I'm a bot. Vote count was requested.

Lynch Votes:
    KRAZY KAT
    NMAGANE
    IAMAFUCKINGRETARD - XJOHNXJACOBXJINGLEHEIMERX
    SDADASDAS - MATTY, SLITHEREEN
    SLITHEREEN
    NOTJONES - KRAZY KAT, NMAGANE
    ALIGHTSOUL - GAMUT, SDADASDAS
    XJOHNXJACOBXJINGLEHEIMERX
    NYTE
    LUCKY ARTIST - IAMAFUCKINGRETARD, LUCKY ARTIST, NOTJONES
    GAMUT
    MATTY

Not Voting:
    ALIGHTSOUL
    NYTE

12 Players Remaining

7 to hammer

oh sorry
    Lynch Lucky artist

Why has day one been going on for so long on another note?

I have a strong feeling it's Jones ans sdad, I don't want to lynch someone else.

Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast