notjones

YA YA YA YA YA YA

The 2018 Pulitzer Prize Winner in Music

DAMN., by Kendrick Lamar
    Share:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Email

Recording released on April 14, 2017, a virtuosic song collection unified by its vernacular authenticity and rhythmic dynamism that offers affecting vignettes capturing the complexity of modern African-American life.

<hr>

If I gotta slap a pussy ass nigga, I'ma make it look sexy
    If I gotta go hard on a bitch, I'ma make it look sexy
    I pull up, hop out, air out, made it look sexy
    They won't take me out my element
    Nah, take me out my element

11. XXX. (FEAT. U2.)
    My left strokMy left stroke just went viral
    Right stroke put lil' baby in a spiralMy left stroke just went viral
    Right stroke put lil' baby in a spirale just went viral
    Right stroke put lil' baby in a spiral

bitch sit down

be humble

Steam ID
    notjones
    Sit Down.

Be Humble.

Steam ID
    notjones
    Recording released on April 14, 2017, a virtuosic song collection unified by its vernacular authenticity and rhythmic dynamism that offers affecting vignettes capturing the complexity of modern African-American life.

Steam ID
    notjones
    Sit Down?

Be Humble?

Sit Down. Sit Down Little Bitch.

Steam ID
    notjones
    When this album came out people were convinced there was going to be a second part.

and guess what

Steam ID
    notjones
    _you're supposed to play it backwards_

OoOOOooOOOOoOOOO

AYYY AYYYYYYYY

Steam ID
    notjones
    i wanna be with you, i wanna be with you,

if i didnt ride a blade would you still (love me)

if i made u0p my mind at work would you still (love me)

keep ti a hole wun hun

Steam ID
    notjones
    we goon function no assumptions feeling like icon one it lice on ya homief or life ya homie for life
    get that shoulda lean backstroke

Steam ID
    notjones
    WOULD YOU STILL LOVE ME?

KEEP IT A HOLE WUN HUN DOEO GURN FOR MY MONEY THERE IS NOBDOY EWEVER RULE SI GIVE ME A RUN FOR MY MONEY

so LEVOEV me LOVE me living and love so

JUST SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW JUST LOVE ME

Steam ID
    notjones

Steam ID
    notjones
    KUNG

FOO

KENNY

Mods close this racist thread.
    Last edited by xjohnxjacobxjingleheimerx; April 16th, 2018 at 06:38 PM.

Holy Shit
    >tfw people listen to LOW IQ music that me, an intellectual, can see is ridiculous.
    >tfw vapid and shallow lyrics are dominating the mainstream of pop culture :depressed:

Steam ID
    notjones
    you're getting an F for misunderstanding the thread

Holy Shit
    >tfw there are no popular songs about topics such as programming and nihilism

Steam ID
    notjones
    Sound from the Bench, by Ted Hearne

Recording released on March 24, 2017 by The Crossing, a five-movement cantata for chamber choir, electric guitar and percussion that raises oblique questions about the crosscurrents of power through excerpts from sources as diverse as Supreme Court rulings and ventriloquism textbooks.

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by notjones View Post
    you're getting an F for misunderstanding the thread
    the complexities of a post like this are lost on me.

apologies

kendrick lamar's music is made mostly for white people so they can virtue signal consciousness and wokeness

Steam ID
    notjones
    i will say this confidently: kendrick lamar's facial hair is absolutely horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    >tfw there are no popular songs about topics such as programming and nihilism

And if our only gift is this dark black void, well, to me that's okay
    Because our nihilism is the terrorist wing of youthful apathy
    Burn everything down just to drink in the ruins of what used to be an American city

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast